Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big Cat Country: "Jaguars hope to hire Adam Gase, Doug Marrone, and Greg Olson as offensive assistants."

Quote:Are you really going to compare those Jaguars/Titans defenses and running games to what Seattle has right now?

They were elite within the context of those seasons.

I would say that 2006 Jaguars defense is not quite as good as this Seattle defense. This Seattle defense rushed the passer better and had a better secondary.

But that 2006 Defense was Super Bowl caliber. Steve Young himself indicated as much after the 9-0 win over Pittsburgh.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2015, 09:09 PM by Haterade.)

Quote:More clutch maybe. I don't see him as more elusive as Luck has a great pocket presence. And I find Luck to be more efficient. Better at making reads and going through progressions.

Better looking really? Lol. Didn't realize that had anything to do with it.

Wilson also did it with an amazing defense and run game something Luck doesn't have.
You look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good. You play good, they pay good. They pay good, you live good. You live good, you thank God for it all -- Deion Sanders

Luck isn't going to advance with that neckbeard, sorry. Maybe when he cleans up we can take him seriously

Quote:You look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good. You play good, they pay good. They pay good, you live good. You live good, you thank God for it all -- Deion Sanders

Luck isn't going to advance with that neckbeard, sorry. Maybe when he cleans up we can take him seriously
Lol good one.

Quote:I didn't base everything on the ring...just that post.

My point is that Wilson deserves more credit than he is getting.

Yes he has the benefit of a strong running game and defense, but has an average receiving corps compared to other QBs.
I mean I never said he was a bum or anything. He's a good QB. I just think Luck is going to be a HOFer when it's all said and done and I don't think Wilson will.

Bradley alluded to putting together a 'team' with the coaching staff. 

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...9811772b03

Heard the interview is in Baltimore so about a 2 hour plane ride, slightly less. Wonder what time he'll interview if he hasn't already.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Raiders just hired Bill Musgrave, so that's an indication of the OC talent that's left out there. 

Quote:Raiders just hired Bill Musgrave, so that's an indication of the OC talent that's left out there.

Or at least the offensive talent willing to work with JDR.

Quote:Not to mention that he threw 4 INT's yesterday while under pressure and while in the pocket. If he does that against New England, those 4 INT's get turned into 4 New England touchdowns. He's very blessed to be with such a talented team and head coach, but if he was on any other team he wouldn't make much of a difference.
What did Luck do vs NE? He stunk the joint up, that was Wilson worst game as a pro but in the 4th and OT he lite it up and won the game, your boy Luck was 2nd in the NFL in turnovers and has 12 ints in his career in the post season ouch.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Raiders just hired Bill Musgrave, so that's an indication of the OC talent that's left out there. 

Isn't that the first guy that Del Rio hired to OC during his stint here, too?

Quote:Isn't that the first guy that Del Rio hired to OC during his stint here, too?

Yes. 

Quote:Yes. 
I guess you really must have no shame or self respect to work in the NFL coaching world...

Raiders are being sooooooooooo Raider-y right now.

More like the desperation of JDR. Remember he was his original hire as OC, and his eventual scapegoat, when he was first hired here.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

They need to hire someone because this is getting ridiculous. It's clear no one wants to coach here and I don't blame them.

Quote:They need to hire someone because this is getting ridiculous. It's clear no one wants to coach here and I don't blame them.

Thats not the case. Adam Gase was told to go interview with the Ravens and pick whats best for him by Khan. Same thing he did with Caldwell. Lets see, he did say Bortles had a very high grade. He might be the young coordinator who turns Bortles into a top 5 QB in this league. They are following some sort of process and it seems to be working if they can hire these 3 guys.

Quote:They need to hire someone because this is getting ridiculous. It's clear no one wants to coach here and I don't blame them.

There are like 4-5 teams that still need to hire an OC. 

Quote:Thats not the case. Adam Gase was told to go interview with the Ravens and pick whats best for him by Khan. Same thing he did with Caldwell. Lets see, he did say Bortles had a very high grade. He might be the young coordinator who turns Bortles into a top 5 QB in this league. They are following some sort of process and it seems to be working if they can hire these 3 guys.
Where did you pull that from?

Quote:Thats not the case. Adam Gase was told to go interview with the Ravens and pick whats best for him by Khan. Same thing he did with Caldwell.
This might be the first time ever that someone has reported speculation from this very message board as fact.

Quote:Where did you pull that from?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TJBender" data-cid="423230" data-time="1421726509">
<div>
This might be the first time ever that someone has reported speculation from this very message board as fact.

Quote:Where did you pull that from?

</div>
</blockquote>
I mentioned it earlier when I quoted Alfie Crow's twitter.