Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Adam Gase expected to land in either Jacksonville or Baltimore per Ian Rapoport

Quote:Give the ball to Mojo

MJD might not even be on the team in nine months.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It'll be interesting to see the approach taken by the Raiders offense next year. Will it be similar to the JDR/Musgrave Jaguars offense or something totally different?

The Oakland raiders are becoming the Jacksonville Jaguars. Relocation talk included. It will be interesting to see what JDR can do with a competent GM. Although I am unsure if Oakland's GM is competent or not.

Quote:Are we really sure these are the hires we want? (as fans)?

Does it matter who we want?

Quote:Does it matter who we want?

Thus the "as fans" part of it.

Quote:The Oakland raiders are becoming the Jacksonville Jaguars. Relocation talk included. It will be interesting to see what JDR can do with a competent GM. Although I am unsure if Oakland's GM is competent or not.

I always thought Reggie McKenizie is not a very good GM, but he obviously is better than Gene Smith.

Marc Trestman was just hired by the Ravens via Twitter for OC.

Welcome Adam Gase!
Shock the world

Quote:Marc Trestman was just hired by the Ravens via Twitter for OC.

Welcome Adam Gase!
2/3s down!

Welcome Adam Gase!

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>[Image: uxIhTSGk_normal.jpeg] <b>Adam Schefter</b> <span> <span>@AdamSchefter </span> </span> </a>  ·  <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/557635548471623680' title="12:27 PM - 20 Jan 2015"> <span> 3m 3 minutes ago </a> </span>
</div>
Ravens hired former Bears HC Marc Trestman as OC, per sourc

Welcome Adam Gase!
Nope......seems Olsen is the OC based on Bleacher. Makes me wonder what happened to Gase......can't lie.....not like I know anything about play calling but I'm a bit disappointed with Olsen for the only reason that he's not the NAME guy

Quote:Coordinator hires are not exciting to me. However, I hope they are the right ones.
You have been bedwetting for a couple dozen posts over them. You're excited about something......

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Gase interviewing with the Bears.....I think that's the domino. Jaguars vs Bears. Fox or Bradley......and most importantly, Bortles or Cutler

I bet he follows Fox and goes to the Bears..

We really might be stuck with Olson.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2015, 10:26 PM by jobclarke.)

Quote:I bet he follows Fox and goes to the Bears..

We really might be stuck with Olson.
Seems like the plan all along doesn't it.....in terms of him following Fox

Quote:Seems like the plan all along doesn't it.....in terms of him following Fox

Yep.

Bet he signs with them tomorrow and we sign Olson while keeping Scelfo as our QB coach.
Shock the world

the bears are also looking at jim bob cooter, wiess, and chudzinski

Rap ah whatever reports Olson as our hire on nfl network's bottom line. Guessing that's the confirmation as to what Gase chose

lol at ian

So once again this report is false. We just hired Greg "Blame Gabbert" Olson.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:The Oakland raiders are becoming the Jacksonville Jaguars. Relocation talk included. It will be interesting to see what JDR can do with a competent GM. Although I am unsure if Oakland's GM is competent or not.

I read on twitter this morning that Mike Smith is interviewing for the DC position in Oakland. Way to change things up Del Rio.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Quote:I read on twitter this morning that Mike Smith is interviewing for the DC position in Oakland. Way to change things up Del Rio.

Hey, to be honest I would probably be content with JDR and Smith back in town. Mushgrave can stay away though...