Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Adam Gase expected to land in either Jacksonville or Baltimore per Ian Rapoport

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2015, 12:06 PM by Minorcan.)

Again per Alfie (sorry if that annoys people)

Gus on his way to senior bowl; Gase, Marrone and Olsen all in town and Shad on his way in.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are such a fantastically exciting off season team!

Quote:Again per Alfie (sorry if that annoys people)

Gus in his way to senior bowl; Gase, Marrone and Olsen all in town and Shad on his way in.
Khan should slash their tires and make sure that they don't leave here without a contract.

Quote:We are such a fantastically exciting off season team!
The Jaguars are the offseason champions!

Quote:The Jaguars are the offseason champions!

Haha! We always do this and then go through a season of hell. Oh well, at least this is fun

Are we really sure these are the hires we want? (as fans)?

Quote:Again per Alfie (sorry if that annoys people)

Gus on his way to senior bowl; Gase, Marrone and Olsen all in town and Shad on his way in.

Open that checkbook!! Please let this happen
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Obviously.

But it is unlikely the difference in money is that signifigant.
It actually is when you consider Maryland state taxes versus Florida.  Maryland is a hot bed of wealth redistribution.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Alfie just reported team wants Gase as OC, Marrone as line coach and Olsen as QB coach or some kind of offensive coach. Wow, big news if true.
This would be good. Make it happen, I want to hear an announcement this week

Talk about revamping the offensive staff.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

So, a guy with a name that could be mocked as "Moron" coaching THIS offensive line. I hope I am not seeing the future...

Could end up being a case of too many cooks in the kitchen also.

Not a fan of Olsen personally.

And as for Gase would love him but if you were him looking at Balt or here I would go with Baltimore seeing as coaches(not ex head coaches) have left there to become HC coaches, not many leaving here over the last few years(outside Smith)

Also heard that Marrone is a pill to work with that is very ego driven.

Quote:Are we really sure these are the hires we want? (as fans)?
Well, the biggest concern I have with Gase, is that I wonder how much of the success that he had with Denver was due to his own genius, or Peyton Manning's. I'm willing to bet the latter but we'll see.

Quote:So, a guy with a name that could be mocked as "Moron" coaching THIS offensive line. I hope I am not seeing the future...
Better than Jim Bob Cooter who is apparently interviewing with the Bears. No kidding

Quote:Better than Jim Bob Cooter who is apparently interviewing with the Bears. No kidding

Now, that name is just AWESOME!

Quote:So, a guy with a name that could be mocked as "Moron" coaching THIS offensive line. I hope I am not seeing the future...

Please. Let's not pretend like you would be happy with any hire whatsoever.

Money talks.  Make it happen, Khan.

Quote:Better than Jim Bob Cooter who is apparently interviewing with the Bears. No kidding

He just sounds like a coach who'd show up drunk

Quote:Please. Let's not pretend like you would be happy with any hire whatsoever.

Coordinator hires are not exciting to me. However, I hope they are the right ones.

Quote:He just sounds like a coach who'd show up drunk

There goes Jim Bob deflating the balls again