Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Adam Gase expected to land in either Jacksonville or Baltimore per Ian Rapoport

Quote:His age and health are fair points...but he was over throwing the go routes on the outside so I'm not sure that a weak arm was the problem.

So over throwing a WR is the offensive coordinator's fault? I'm not sure how good Gase is as an OC but manning has said how much he liked Gase as an coordinator in the past
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey Jagsforlife85 Are you as arrogant as you seem. Someone disagrees with your post so they aren't competent enough to talk to? Wow you must have people all around you that agree with your every word. 

And I was actually talking about the every QB can throw the ball 50yards down the field comment. 

Quote:Hey Jagsforlife85 Are you as arrogant as you seem. Someone disagrees with your post so they aren't competent enough to talk to? Wow you must have people all around you that agree with your every word.

And I was actually talking about the every QB can throw I didn't appthe ball 50yards down the field comment.

You don't believe every Nfl QB can throw the ball 50 yards in the air downfield? I guarantee almost every division 1 QB can throw the ball 50 yards in the air downfield, that's not an impressive throw, to give you some perspective Michael Vick could throw it 70-80 yards downfield. Sorry if I came off as arrogant but I didn't appreciate being called a fool for something so obvious.

Quote:So over throwing a WR is the offensive coordinator's fault? I'm not sure how good Gase is as an OC but manning has said how much he liked Gase as an coordinator in the past
I'm not sure what you're talking about.  I was simply saying Manning didn't have a problem throwing the ball down the field since he was getting the ball there and not coming up short.

Gase meeting with Ravens tonight via twitter
Shock the world

Quote:Gase meeting with Ravens tonight via Twitter

Please say no to John Harbaugh!

Wonder if he stays in Baltimore....

Throw that money around Khan <3

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2015, 09:59 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Did Jedd Fisch or Gary Kubiak have a higher salary last year? If Kubiak did, I would expect the Ravens to offer a better contract.

Quote:Did Jedd Fisch or Gary Kubiak have a higher salary last year? If Kubiak did, I would expect the Ravens to offer a better contract.

Because that's how these things work.

Quote:Hey Jagsforlife85 Are you as arrogant as you seem. Someone disagrees with your post so they aren't competent enough to talk to? Wow you must have people all around you that agree with your every word. 

And I was actually talking about the every QB can throw the ball 50yards down the field comment. 

Didn't you call him a fool?

I don't believe there is that much of a difference between OCs when it comes to creativity. I want one that can adjust during the game to put us in the best possible situation. I didn't watch enough Broncos football to be able to know if he did this. The position coaches can be the teachers. I want the OC to game plan and adjust accordingly. 

Btw.....Musgrave going to the raiders.....and that guy we all kept thinking is the answer is still out there.....Trestman....heading to Cleveland maybe....seems the mighty have fallen

Quote:I don't believe there is that much of a difference between OCs when it comes to creativity. I want one that can adjust during the game to put us in the best possible situation. I didn't watch enough Broncos football to be able to know if he did this. The position coaches can be the teachers. I want the OC to game plan and adjust accordingly. 

Tell that to Bill Belichick. The Patriots are more creative than some people thought was possible within eligible receiver rules. Sometimes there is a noticeable difference in how creative offensive coordinators are.

Quote:Btw.....Musgrave going to the raiders.....and that guy we all kept thinking is the answer is still out there.....Trestman....heading to Cleveland maybe....seems the mighty have fallen
Yeah I was kind of shocked to see oakland go Musgrave over Trestman.

Even if we don't land Gase, it feels good to compete with a playoff team for an Offensive coordinator. Heck, his name even has a lot of buzz to it deserved or not. The Jags aren't known for that. Guys, this organization has changed. Just the fact that we are competing with Ozzie Newsome for a coach is a good sign,win or lose.

Quote:Yeah I was kind of shocked to see oakland go Musgrave over Trestman.

Why? JDR also hired Mike Tice, so you could have expected him to hire someone who was his offensive coordinator in the past.

Quote:Why? JDR also hired Mike Tice, so you could have expected him to hire someone who was his offensive coordinator in the past.
The surprise is that he fired him

It'll be interesting to see the approach taken by the Raiders offense next year. Will it be similar to the JDR/Musgrave Jaguars offense or something totally different?

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Quote:It'll be interesting to see the approach taken by the Raiders offense next year. Will it be similar to the JDR/Musgrave Jaguars offense or something totally different?
Give the ball to Mojo