Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chris Mortesen reports Adam Gase had a "high" draft grade on Blake Bortles last year

Quote:. Only God can fix Cutler or anybody for that matter.

JW.... Is that you?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wonder if we're here something within next 48 hrs on New OC hire.

Quote:Wonder if we're here something within next 48 hrs on New OC hire.

...from God.

Quote:...from God.
Breaking news: God accepts position as Jaguars OC. Rumours that Jesus will be joining as OL coach.

Quote:I hope not. I want a guy who will stay here for more than a year. Gase will be getting a HC job soon

If he makes Blake a pro-bowler this coming year then I have no beef.  Think about it, did your best teachers principles and practices leave you after you moved to the next grade? 

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Breaking news: God accepts position as Jaguars OC. Rumours that Jesus will be joining as OL coach.

Actually its a guy named Jèsus and his dog.

Quote:Breaking news: God accepts position as Jaguars OC. Rumours that Jesus will be joining as OL coach.
[Image: 2739966-5477516496-A0TVF.gif]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Both would get trashed on this board for being too conservative and predictable.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Both would get trashed on this board for being too conservative and predictable.

They'd be clamoring for judas and say that pontious Pilate would be a great GM. No doubt in my mind

Hail mary every play.

Oh Lord

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Both would get trashed on this board for being too conservative and predictable.

Maybe so, but the miraculous ending of the games would be awesome.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Bortles didn't have as much QB experience as some QB's who have entered the NFL. He still has a lot of room to grow.

And Tebow at QB lololololol
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:And Tebow at QB lololololol

Even Tebow would be too much for them.

Quote:Oh Lord
Literally Wink

So what are the chances of the Jags hiring Gase?  It sounds like pretty good chance.

Quote:Maybe so, but the miraculous ending of the games would be awesome.

For most.

Some would criticize them for not putting teams away.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:So what are the chances of the Jags hiring Gase? It sounds like pretty good chance.

I'd say pretty good now that Kubiak is in Denver. We interview Hackett Wednesday I believe so we might know after that
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Per a tweet by Ian Rappoport this morning the Bears have requested permission to interview Gase.
Not a surprise.  You have to wonder if Gase would hesitate there because the QB situation is a wee bit different in Chicago than what he had in Denver.  The Jags job may look more appealing from his perspective.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]