Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCC: "Gus Bradley spent 15 hours interviewing an OC Candidate."

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/1/16/7...-interview

To all of the naysayers saying that Bradley and Dave aren't serious about winning and building this team, think again. You can tell that Gus really wants to build a championship team here. No matter how long it takes. As long as they can get the right fit.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Either that, or he just really likes hanging out chatting.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I really dislike the layout or style of BCC site. But anyways, Ive started to lean towards being okay with Kirby being the guy after some other names have pop up that I dislike more. Hopefully it really is a matter of finding the right guy who will take us to greatness.

Wasn't Bradley's own interview with the Jags like 6 hours?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

If I was interviewing on Khan's dime I might try to stretch it out as long as I could lol.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/1/16/7...-interview

To all of the naysayers saying that Bradley and Dave aren't serious about winning and building this team, think again. You can tell that Gus really wants to build a championship team here. No matter how long it takes. As long as they can get the right fit.
Do people really think that?  Serious question, i haven't seen anyone say they aren't trying...

Quote:Do people really think that?  Serious question, i haven't seen anyone say they aren't trying...
There are certainly some people here who think that they should be fired. They might not be saying it now but just wait until the regular season starts.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 05:37 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:There are certainly some people here who think that they should be fired. They might not be saying it now but just wait until the regular season starts.

You better believe I will be saying it if we start anywhere below .500 in the first 6 games of next season.

Quote:There are certainly some people here who think that they should be fired. They might not be saying it now but just wait until the regular season starts.
I realize that, but i just haven't seen anyone who thinks it's from lack of effort or care.

Quote:I realize that, but i just haven't seen anyone who thinks it's from lack of effort or care.

Haha exactly, that argument doesn't make any sense.

Quote:Do people really think that?  Serious question, i haven't seen anyone say they aren't trying...
Yes, there is at least one poster who absolutely thinks this. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I realize that, but i just haven't seen anyone who thinks it's from lack of effort or care.
It's not about a lack of effort from their perspective.  It's about not having a clue what they're doing. 

Sometimes the shortest interviews are the most effective because you've already done your homework well in advance.

I think Seattle's interview with Pete Carroll lasted 35 seconds.

Seattle:  Hey Pete, it's Seattle. Do you want to be our Head Coach?

Carroll:  How much

Seattle: 5 Years for $35 million

Carroll: Sure

Seattle: Cool -- cya Monday.

Carroll:  Thanks

15 hours, holy cow was it split into multiple days?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:You better believe I will be saying it if we start anywhere below .500 in the first 6 games of next season.

Uh Oh.

After the last 2 seasons starts, what are you expecting the Jags record to be after the 1st 6 games of the 2015 season?

Is it minimum 3-3 or bust/fire Bradley?

Double Uh Oh!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Nobody is saying he should get fired because he doesn't care or because he doesn't work hard.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Sometimes the shortest interviews are the most effective because you've already done your homework well in advance.

So you think Gus Bradley did no homework on a guy he spent 15 hours with?

14 out of 15 of those hours were spent HIGH FIVING!

Quote:15 hours, holy cow was it split into multiple days?

I've personally gone through 10 hour interview processes.