Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCC: "Gus Bradley spent 15 hours interviewing an OC Candidate."

Quote:Sometimes the shortest interviews are the most effective because you've already done your homework well in advance.

Dumb.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:15 hours, holy cow was it split into multiple days?

lol, I have only worked a couple of 15 hour days in my life and I was no where near the same fresh person at the end as i was in the beginning.

And NO, it's not one of those 24 hr on duty, 24 off duty Fireman jobs or anything like that.

it was in at 10pm and off around 2:30 pm the next day.

My co-worker said he went to bed and didn't get up until about noon the next day, lol.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:lol, I have only worked a couple of 15 hour days in my life and I was no where near the same fresh person at the end as i was in the beginning.

And NO, it's not one of those 24 hr on duty, 24 off duty Fireman jobs or anything like that.

it was in at 10pm and off around 2:30 pm the next day.

My co-worker said he went to bed and didn't get up until about noon the next day, lol.

sounds like retail at Black Friday?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:sounds like retail at Black Friday?

Something like that, I was absolutely shot and even felt like it. No fun, but a good payday.

Quote:You better believe I will be saying it if we start anywhere below .500 in the first 6 games of next season.
+1.  I have no shame in that.  He's on the hot seat after winning 7 games in 2 seasons.  The fact that you finish worse than the first season is baffling to me.  That's not improvement.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Uh Oh.

After the last 2 seasons starts, what are you expecting the Jags record to be after the 1st 6 games of the 2015 season?

Is it minimum 3-3 or bust/fire Bradley?

Double Uh Oh!!!!!!!!!

I expect the season to start similar to most Jaguar seasons.

Extreme optimism followed shortly by crushing depression.

Maybe they can prove me wrong.

Can't get to the article right nite, at work...

Does anyone know who the interviewee was???

-does the bcc article mention that??

Quote:I expect the season to start similar to most Jaguar seasons.

Been starting with optimism, only to be crushed, since '07.  I'm done with all that, show me something different or i'll just expect another suckfest next year. 

That being said, the homer will come out in me this summer, just like every year.  Dangit jags, Cmon!

Probably went out for drinks

Quote:Can't get to the article right nite, at work...

Does anyone know who the interviewee was???

-does the bcc article mention that??

They seem to think it was Kirby Wilson

Quote:Probably went out for drinks

Come on guys, you can do better.

Obviously, they had an ice cream eating contest.

No one has beat Gus yet but they say Kirby was packing in the equivalent of a lb a hr when he finally keeled over 15 hrs later.

Quote:Probably went out for drinks, ice cream.

It's very important to know what flavor is everybody's favorite.

Quote:It's very important to know what flavor is everybody's favorite.
No sprinkles though. Sprinkles are for winners.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I've personally gone through 10 hour interview processes.

For what kind of job?

Quote:Been starting with optimism, only to be crushed, since '07.  I'm done with all that, show me something different or i'll just expect another suckfest next year. 

That being said, the homer will come out in me this summer, just like every year.  Dangit jags, Cmon!

Quote:I expect the season to start similar to most Jaguar seasons.

We must be all masochists because we keep coming back for more misery every year, and we know deep down we won't be in the playoffs, or be above 5 wins.

Quote:We must be all masochists because we keep coming back for more misery every year, and we know deep down we won't be in the playoffs, or be above 5 wins.

With the Titans twice, Jets, and entire NFC South on our 2015 schedule, we should be able to win six games. And with the Bills getting a new head coach we might even beat them too. Of course I am not expecting us to win more than 5 games, but the schedule says it can be done.

Quote:With the Titans twice, Jets, and entire NFC South on our 2015 schedule, we should be able to win six games. And with the Bills getting a new head coach we might even beat them too. Of course I am not expecting us to win more than 5 games, but the schedule says it can be done.
Based on your expectations, everyone will be fired next year!

Quote:Based on your expectations, everyone will be fired next year!
HAHAHAHA

Quote:We must be all masochists because we keep coming back for more misery every year, and we know deep down we won't be in the playoffs, or be above 5 wins.

Speak for yourself.

What TV show were they marathoning?