Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCC: "Gus Bradley spent 15 hours interviewing an OC Candidate."

Quote:What TV show were they marathoning?
Blue Mountain State
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Based on your expectations, everyone will be fired next year!

I never said anything about coaches being fired.

Quote:We must be all masochists because we keep coming back for more misery every year, and we know deep down we won't be in the playoffs, or be above 5 wins.

I don't know about masochists, but if this continues the next DSM may have "jags fan" next to depression.

Quote:We must be all masochists because we keep coming back for more misery every year, and we know deep down we won't be in the playoffs, or be above 5 wins.

Nobody is as miserable as you pretend to be
;

;

Quote:With the Titans twice, Jets, and entire NFC South on our 2015 schedule, we should be able to win six games. And with the Bills getting a new head coach we might even beat them too. Of course I am not expecting us to win more than 5 games, but the schedule says it can be done.

Saints Falcons and Panthers are all better than us.... TB is even.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 09:41 PM by JaG4LyFe.)

Quote:14 out of 15 of those hours were spent HIGH FIVING!
NOOO, they were sharing homemade ice cream recipes.

Back on topic, so are we supposed to be impressed with a fifteen hour interview?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

[Image: 5051_AS_POV_icecream_party.jpg]

15 consecutive hours?

Quote:lol, I have only worked a couple of 15 hour days in my life and I was no where near the same fresh person at the end as i was in the beginning.

And NO, it's not one of those 24 hr on duty, 24 off duty Fireman jobs or anything like that.

it was in at 10pm and off around 2:30 pm the next day.

My co-worker said he went to bed and didn't get up until about noon the next day, lol.

I've worked a good number of 15 hour days but I can't fathom a 15 hour interview. I'd run out of things to say after about 2 hours tops. I can only guess they went over the entire offensive playbook? 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:You better believe I will be saying it if we start anywhere below .500 in the first 6 games of next season.
so if we lose the first game.....

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:I've personally gone through 10 hour interview processes.

Consecutive 10 hours? I can safely say I don't think any job I'll ever hold will be so important someone has to interview me for 10 hours lol.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:[Image: 5051_AS_POV_icecream_party.jpg]
Looks about right

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/1/16/7...-interview

To all of the naysayers saying that Bradley and Dave aren't serious about winning and building this team, think again. You can tell that Gus really wants to build a championship team here. No matter how long it takes. As long as they can get the right fit.
You can want a billion dollars but it's a good chance your [BLEEP] won't get it. Just like Gus he won't sniff the playoffs because he can't coach worth a damn. 15 hours? C'mon man.

Quote:You can want a billion dollars but it's a good chance your [BAD WORD REMOVED] won't get it. Just like Gus he won't sniff the playoffs because he can't coach worth a damn. 15 hours? C'mon man.
shut that hole in your face

Quote:shut that hole in your face
You'd have to physically do that for it to happen big man.

Quote:You'd have to physically do that for it to happen big man.
obviously

Quote:obviously
Exactly

I wouldn't be surprised if whom ever it was is the next OC.

My guess is it was a 15 hour interview because they were a fit and we're getting revved up about schemes etc...
[Image: giphy.gif]

There was this time when I wanted to enlist in the Navy....

They picked me up at 3AM from my house and then 2 days latter after being poked, prodded, interviewed and sworn in, I finally got the job.  Heck of a way to start a job.  Of course that was a cake walk compared to some of my watches and duties later on.

I'll never feel sorry for kids going to the NFL Combine or these exhaustive interview processes.  Our military members are put through way more for far less.

/rant over

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:You'd have to physically do that for it to happen big man.

Is this really necessary in here?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.