Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCC: "Gus Bradley spent 15 hours interviewing an OC Candidate."

Quote:There was this time when I wanted to enlist in the Navy....

They picked me up at 3AM from my house and then 2 days latter after being poked, prodded, interviewed and sworn in, I finally got the job.  Heck of a way to start a job.  Of course that was a cake walk compared to some of my watches and duties later on.

I'll never feel sorry for kids going to the NFL Combine or these exhaustive interview processes.  Our military members are put through way more for far less.

/rant over

Well I thank you for your service.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What TV show were they marathoning?

Rudy, The Replacements and Remember the Titans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:14 out of 15 of those hours were spent HIGH FIVING!

Oh come on, you think there was no chest bumps?!

What a waste of time. He could of just visited this board and picked any one of the well qualified persons to run the offense.

Quote:What a waste of time. He could of just visited this board and picked any one of the well qualified persons to run the offense.

Snowwolf rocks on madden, I say why not.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So it appears that Gus has learned the fine art of Tantric Interviewing--Probably from Sting.  

I just hope they cuddled after they were done and before they had a cigarette.  

Quote:If I was interviewing on Khan's dime I might try to stretch it out as long as I could lol.

Exactly.  Applebees stays open late and they can do lunch, dinner and midnight snack in the same booth.