Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pot Roast at it again

Fined 300K for being overweight.  His weight just as much a problem in Denver as it was here.  Anyone care to guess how much he actually weighs...    

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It sucks man, whether people want to believe it or not, some people just struggle with their weight.  For guys like him its a battle to stay healthy.

If he could stay around 325 or under I think he could be one of the best defensive tackles in the league (he may already be).

I wish him the best in his struggles with his health/weight.

Quote:It sucks man, whether people want to believe it or not, some people just struggle with their weight.  For guys like him its a battle to stay healthy.

If he could stay around 325 or under I think he could be one of the best defensive tackles in the league (he may already be).

Guffaw! No way my man. He's an above average run stuffer at times, just a guy.

Quote:Guffaw! No way my man. He's an above average run stuffer at times, just a guy.

Lol he's top 10 Dt in the league
"Get Better Everyday"

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 09:48 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Guffaw! No way my man. He's an above average run stuffer at times, just a guy.

You need to start watching some Broncos games. In 2013, he was Denver's best defensive lineman. The reason he is not anymore is DeMarcus Ware joined the team.

He likes his McRibs man.

Quote:You need to start watching some Broncos games. In 2013, he was Denver's best defensive lineman. The reason he is not anymore is DeMarcus Ware joined the team.

I think you watch enough bronco games for all of us around here.

You guys have to be joking. Top ten DT? Too funny. He's sooo good, he's about to be going to his third team in 4 years.

Quote:I think you watch enough Broncos games for all of us around here.

You guys have to be joking. Top ten DT? Too funny. He's sooo good, he's about to be going to his third team in 4 years.

I can't watch any more Broncos games than anyone else. It varies who I get to see at 4:30. And what makes you think John Elway will not keep him in Denver?

Not exactly the best way to help your market value entering Free Agency.  

Quote:I can't watch any more Broncos games than anyone else. It varies who I get to see at 4:30. And what makes you think John Elway will not keep him in Denver?

He said himself that he didn't think Denver had much or any interest in bringing him back.

Quote:He said himself that he didn't think Denver had much or any interest in bringing him back.

If that is true, the Raiders probably will call him first.

Quote:If that is true, the Raiders probably will call him first.

And hence the comment his third team in 4 years. Stud players don't bounce around like that typically.

wiat how much does wilfork weight? cause that dude is huge and does a great job.  He'll just to go somewhere and be a nose tackle and he'll fit right in. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:wiat how much does wilfork weight? cause that dude is huge and does a great job. He'll just to go somewhere and be a nose tackle and he'll fit right in.
Pat Williams? Gilbert Brown?

Gilbert Brown took a year off to lose weight and was still fat when he came back.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 09:09 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:And hence the comment his third team in 4 years. Stud players don't bounce around like that typically.
Thank the sweet baby Buddha, someone gets it.

Quote:And hence the comment his third team in 4 years. Stud players don't bounce around like that typically.
Stud players with weight issues do.

Poor dude. He was a special player.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>