Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan

Is he the owner with worst losing record in the history of professional sports?

Who else had a worse record?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Put the beer down and go to bed.
No one is safe.

Frank N Furter was the wurst owner

Quote:Is he the owner with worst losing record in the history of professional sports?

Who else had a worse record?

I'm going to assume that you're either drunk, an adult with an IQ level below 30, or you're 8 years old.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Terry Pegula of the Buffalo Sabres probably. Now the owner of the bills.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 12:36 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:Terry Pegula of the Buffalo Sabres probably. Now the owner of the bills.

Whoever owned the Phoenix Coyotes and tried to sell the franchise on Craigslist for god sakes.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Khan bought the team in 2012, they have won 9 of 48 games since. A winning record of .1875.

Which franchise owner has had a worse recorder with a minimum of 3 years as owner?

Its going to be a long off season.

This is very important...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The Pirates ownership had a losing record for 20 straight years prior to making the playoffs the past 2 season as the wild card representative.

The Clippers sucked big time for 20 years as well.

Cubs - no world series championship in forever years.

I've have to say that is a lot worse than what we've seen here.  I can take a few bad years vs the long term duration of being bad.

If you don't think Khan wants, and is trying to, have a winning team you're just a turd.

Huh

Quote:Khan bought the team in 2012, they have won 9 of 48 games since. A winning record of .1875.

Which franchise owner has had a worse recorder with a minimum of 3 years as owner?

Recorder?

[Image: alto-wood1.jpg]

Quote:Khan bought the team in 2012, they have won 9 of 48 games since. A winning record of .1875.

Who cares?

Quote:If you don't think Khan wants to, and is trying, have a winning team you're just a turd.
Exactly. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

What's the record of his soccer metric football team?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I'd say try looking up some of the first few years in Tampa Bay when they were under ownership. They were pretty bad/brutal I believe over a long stretch.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Yeah, the Bucanners went winless the first year they existed. 0 - 12 or 0 - 14, something like that. Then they won maybe one or two games in the 2nd year they existed, and then I think just four or five in year three. They finally won 10 games in year four. So that's a good sign right there for any team. It's trendy. Nobody knew who Seattle was until maybe 2005 and then they fell off the face of the earth for a few years. They win a superbowl and they're the talk of the leauge. It happens. Our time will come. Just be patient.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I had a dvd recorder years ago, I would randomly stop recording my tv shows, that one was probably the worst. 

So your conclusion is?

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 01:54 PM by Section105Fan.)

[quote name="aPatel06" post="419763" timestamp="1421291785"]Is he the owner with worst losing record in the history of professional sports?

Who else had a worse record?[/quote

I believe the Detroit Lions had a record of 2-30 for the 2008-2009 seasons. The Bucs lost their first 26 games. Perhaps the owner can shoulder some blame after 3 years, but to be fair, you have to give him time to implement changes. Check back in a couple years.

Quote:What's the record of his <del>soccer</del> metric football team?

Metric football. I'm stealing that term.