Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Want to Talk to Gase

Quote:Broncos are interviewing Lions DC Austin in which I believe is the Rooney rule formality to hire Gase. The only way they can convince Manning to come back
There was a report in Denver Post that they had 6 candidates they were targeting.  Austin may be the Rooney Rule guy, but I don't think they're quite done with the process just yet.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What's wrong with Gase?
He's P.Mannings water boy lol

I  wouldnt want him as a HC but he might be ok as an OC

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I know there's a lot more to the equation, you think he'd prefer to have Blake than Brock.

There were reports Peyton Manning's future could depend on whether Adam Gase stays in Denver or not, so that is not a problem.

Quote:There was a report in Denver Post that they had 6 candidates they were targeting.  Austin may be the Rooney Rule guy, but I don't think they're quite done with the process just yet.

The Lions had a very good defense in 2014, so I think Teryl Austin is more than a Rooney Rule guy for the teams who interviewed him. But considering how many teams talked to Austin, I would not be surprised if that is the case for Denver.

I know Manning was raving about him
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

If manning does indeed retire, too soon to offer the job to him?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:When you're coaching one of the greatest to ever play the position, it seems pretty likely something will rub off. 
I hope he didn't learn to teach a QB how to choke in the big games....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Gase will be interviewing with us for the OC position.

Quote:Gase will be interviewing with us for the OC position.
Tomorrow morning for those who want to know specifically

I wonder with these openings is if the OC candidates hold the upper hand.

Gase is most likely looming for a head coach spot next year if he doesn't get one this year. I prefer a guy who wants to be around a few years.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Quote:Gase is most likely looming for a head coach spot next year if he doesn't get one this year. I prefer a guy who wants to be around a few years.

Tend to agree. Although if Gase comes here and is in position for a HC position, probably means he is doing a good job here.

Bring Peyton with him Wink

Quote:Bring Peyton with him Wink
Don't want to watch peyton throw 5 yard ducks to allen 

Quote:Tend to agree. Although if Gase comes here and is in position for a HC position, probably means he is doing a good job here.
Mike McCarthy had the 32nd rank offense when he got hired. Just saying.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ator-role/

Gase is now officially interviewing for the position. I'm not trying to get my hopes up too high for a high profile OC, but I would be stunned (in a good way) if Gase were to come here. I also wouldn't be surprised if Bradley tries to bring in Darrell Bevell too. So let's all hope that the Seahawks lose tomorrow for a quick interview haha.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2015, 10:09 PM by pcjagfan1146.)

During the East-West game tonight NFLN scrolled across the bottom of the screen that Gase will be interviewed by Bradley tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

They also said that Austin did not get interviewed at Denver.  They also scrolled that Marrone cancelled his interview with Denver to consider his options.

Quote:During the East-West game tonight NFLN scrolled across the bottom of the screen that Gase will be interviewed by Bradley tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

They also said that Austin did not get interviewed at Denver. They also scrolled that Marrone cancelled his interview with Denver to consider his options.

interesting about Marrone. Wonder if one of those options he's considering is here.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:interesting about Marrone. Wonder if one of those options he's considering is here.
I really hope not. I don't like the way he left the Bills high and dry

I don't particularly care about how he left the Bills. If one was to apply that morality to players... well you can imagine. I'd be worried about his two poor offenses in Buffalo and the years of mediocre results at Syracuse.