Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Want to Talk to Gase

Denver had a very one-dimensional offense, but at least it wasn't running

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Denver had a very one-dimensional offense, but at least it wasn't running
What Broncos best offensive player 2nd half of season was Rb Cj Anderson. They were pretty balanced though.

He can bring Demariyus Thomas with him

Don't think they're looking for a QB developer in their coordinator but a successful play caller. The QB coach will be the developer

Quote:Don't think they're looking for a QB developer in their coordinator but a successful play caller. The QB coach will be the developer

That is why I think Hackett gets the job. Despite struggled in Buffalo, he is looked at as a good play caller. Fast paced offense is his preference and that seems to play to Blake's strengths.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 12:02 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:interesting about Marrone. Wonder if one of those options he's considering is here.
I dont blame him on Denver, if no Manning your pretty much screwed and Elway will fire you heck he fired Fox after making the playoffs every year

As far a Gase, I hope Manning rubbed off on him and he can develop Bortles, I think the Jaguars will want to interview somebody from todays games GB/Sea/NE staff before they make a hire

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Gase today.... Could be a good day.

Wonder how much longer we wait...

The Bears and Raiders,  teams with HCs with connections to Adam Gase,  reportedly are now interested in Gase:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...adam-gase/

The Falcons,  Rams,  and Broncos also are showing interest in Gase in one way or another.   if the Jaguars want to hire him,   this is where Gus Bradley's excellent sales skills will especially be needed.   Even with a highly promising QB in Blake Bortles,  the competition for Gase is challenging to say the least.

Quote:What Broncos best offensive player 2nd half of season was Rb Cj Anderson. They were pretty balanced though.

With the Broncos having major pass blocking issues and later on the quad injury to Peyton Manning,   I thought Adam Gase did a good job adapting to the situation.  The running attack with C.J. Anderson was indeed the Offense's strength in the latter part of the season.  

Quote:He can bring Demariyus Thomas with him

As long as it's not the D. Thomas from the two games against the Colts this season,  that would be a great acquisition for the Jaguars if the opportunity presents itself.  

For whatever reason (s ),   Thomas'  concentration on bubble screens wasn't there last week.   To his credit though,  he prevented an interception at the end of the 1st half.   That enabled the Broncos to get 3 points.

Quote:Wonder how much longer we wait...
Late next week to early week after we name our coordinator as they have the free week before the superbowl

Kubiak's going to Denver and it sounds like he's bringing Dennison with him to be the OC. If Gase is Bradley's top choice, I think there's a good chance we end up with him.