Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
no way jags beat bills

Bills are going to be a strong team this season. there is no way jags will win that game in london.   serveal reasons .1. to early in morning  2. its in london were jags are winless 3. Rex is a great HC  4. bills defense will destroy our offensse espailley with them learning new system this year.  final score bills 34  Jags 13 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bills are going to be a strong team this season. there is no way jags will win that game in london.   serveal reasons .1. to early in morning  2. its in london were jags are winless 3. Rex is a great HC  4. bills defense will destroy our offensse espailley with them learning new system this year.  final score bills 34  Jags 13 
Dude... Its January

Rex is a great head coach....as evidenced by the Jets the last 3 years....

Also, it's January.

1) the Bills and Jags are in the same time zone so it'll be early for both teams

2) so are the Bills

3) well he did get fired

4) the bills will be learning a new system as well on both offense and defense

5) It's a bit too early to be making these predictions before the offseason has begun don't you think?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I agree the Jags will lose but the "early in the morning" statement needs to account for a time difference and the fact that the Jags get to London a week early so their body is actually adjusted to the time zone difference.

I must have this time machine you have to know exactly what the rosters are at gametime as well as each team's record.

Quote:Bills are going to be a strong team this season. there is no way jags will win that game in london.   serveal reasons .1. to early in morning  2. its in london were jags are winless 3. Rex is a great HC  4. bills defense will destroy our offensse espailley with them learning new system this year.  final score bills 34  Jags 13 
So they are going to destroy our offense because they are "learning" a new system?

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2015, 01:43 PM by HolsterHusto.)

Let Khan know, can save him some has money by not flying over there.

That game is very early in the morning. And imagine what it will be like for Alualu if he is still on the team next year. That's 3am Hawaii time!!!!!

;

;

There is no reason for anybody to worry about the team that has only two coaches.

At this point - it's anyone's game. 

Anyone hoping for a Wolfie/JW thread? Where they just argue different football facts against each other?

If we get Marrone we will

wow

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Anyone hoping for a Wolfie/JW thread? Where they just argue different football facts against each other?

Wolfie is not telling us any facts.  It would be fact against fiction.

You should probably try that in Madden.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Wolfie is not telling us any facts.  It would be fact against fiction.
[Image: roflmao.gif][Image: smiley-violent028.gif]

Quote:You should probably try that in Madden.
I will do that before the season,but first i'm going to do a live 15 minete game when i have time,and i will stream it live. I'll post a link that day. then everyone will see why i should be the OC. I will be playing on all pro that game.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

[Image: 200_s.gif]

I have a bad feeling about the Pirates @ Cardinals matchup on September 4