Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
no way jags beat bills

Quote:I will do that before the season,but first i'm going to do a live 15 minete game when i have time,and i will stream it live. I'll post a link that day. then everyone will see why i should be the OC. I will be playing on all pro that game.
All-Pro?!

You're not even playing on All-Madden.... Dawg... Thats weak.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bills are going to be a strong team this season. there is no way jags will win that game in london.   serveal reasons .1. to early in morning  2. its in london were jags are winless 3. Rex is a great HC  4. bills defense will destroy our offensse espailley with them learning new system this year.  final score bills 34  Jags 13 
I'm bold enough to go out on a limb and say that the Jags will beat the Bills in London. What's that? not bold enough? okay then. The Jags will win 42-17.

Even Snowwolf has become bitter..... SMH..... What's happened to us?

Quote:Bills are going to be a strong team this season. there is no way jags will win that game in london.   serveal reasons .1. to early in morning  2. its in london were jags are winless 3. Rex is a great HC  4. bills defense will destroy our offensse espailley with them learning new system this year.  final score bills 34  Jags 13 

1. I don't see the time difference being a major issue when they go over early enough to get acclimated to it. This season we were actually making a game of it with the Cowboys until Sanders turned the ball over, after that we never really recovered. There were other mistakes during that game, but that happened most games we played last season. If this team can cut out those silly mistakes and learn to play for a full 60 minutes, then this team will take a big step next season. 

2. The first season we played we had Chad Henne at QB and faced a very tough 49ers team. In the weeks leading up to our game their results were: @Rams [35-11], Texans [34-3], Cardinals [32-20], @Titans [31-17]. Four consecutive games of thirty plus points. We faced them when they were hot. And last season we faced the Cowboys when they were hot, but we were doing okay at the start of the game until the Jags made a typical mistake and things unravelled from then on.

3. He's a decent head coach, but he still has flaws that cost him his job with the Jets. Don't get me wrong, he could be the next great head coach if he wins in Buffalo, but I don't see why we should be afraid of them because of Rex Ryan. There have been a number of times when poor game management has cost his teams games, or his teams have flat out struggled, maybe they will at Wembley?

4. Will the Bills keep the same defensive scheme that they have used this season?

Under Schwartz it was primarily a 4-3 defense, generally Rex Ryan's defenses are 3-4. So unless he keeps the scheme the same to fit the personnel he has in Buffalo, then fair enough the Bills defense could be pretty scary when you add Rex Ryan's style to it. But if they switch to a base 3-4, then there might be a season of transition...

---

The main thing is it is January and we haven't got a new OC yet, seen who we sign in free agency, or what our draft class turns out to be. If we hit on those three things, the existing players take that next step, and this team's offense and defense develops, then there is no reason why we can't take a big jump next season and become a .500 team.  Will it take a lot of work? Of course. Will it take some luck? Of course. But that is part of the game and rebuilding a team, and that has to be the minimum aim of next season - a .500 record, and I think with the right moves we can do it. 

Actually that will be one of the games where we could get a win.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I get it snowwolf... this is the 'reverse psychology' prediction thing you used this past season where if you predict a loss... we win! Well played sir.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

lol.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Even Snowwolf has become bitter..... SMH..... What's happened to us?
Things are just snowballing out of control. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I believe the Jaguars have a reasonable chance to get the W. The team is 0-2 because they've faced impossible odds against the 49ers and Cowboys, but the Bills aren't quite at their level. Moreover, the Jaguars should have a bit of a routine down for this game after playing in London two straight years.

'02

Quote:I believe the Jaguars have a reasonable chance to get the W. The team is 0-2 because they've faced impossible odds against the 49ers and Cowboys, but the Bills aren't quite at their level. Moreover, the Jaguars should have a bit of a routine down for this game after playing in London two straight years.
if the trend continues, they'll only lose to Buffalo by 2. 

They are changing their travel plans next season, so that should help.  They're not going over until late in the week.  Spending a week over there was too much for the guys this year.  Especially with a trip that actually started the week before when they flew out for the Cincy game, and then headed straight to London afterward. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

It should be an interesting game. I was reading through the comments here about the Bills defense changing under Rex Ryan. I'm not too worried about it since the Bills played under Mike Pettine's system in 2013 and did pretty well. Pettine was Ryan's DC before he made a lateral move for the Bills' DC job. If Ryan changes things around, I don't think the learning curve is going to be as steep as people think.

I guess it comes down to if you think Rex was hindered by the owner in NY/NJ or not.  He did look great as the Jets HC the first two years, but the Bills have no QB which was his problem as a Jets HC.

Too much time of too many changes to tell at this point but I think the Jaguars have a great chance... heck any NFL team does when trying to guess that far in advance.

Quote:Actually that will be one of the games where we could get a win.

I see this posted several times a year lately, but too many times after the game is played, it doesn't turn out that way.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 11:30 AM by Caldrac.)

The Bills are going to get slapped around in London this year. I think our Jaguars will be flirting with .500 all year this up-coming season. The Bills don't even have a QB. All Rex did was move up a few miles North. He's in the same exact boat he was in with the Jets the last two years. Solid defense, questionable running game, no QB.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Dude... Its January

Should we tell him that it won't be 9 AM over there?

Nah.....

:devil:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I don't get that... at kick-off it'll be 6:30 am. That's probably the earliest I'll ever have to wake up on a Sunday.

'02