Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who will go opposite Blackmon in 2015-16..

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 11:48 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Here is a list of veteran WR.. Which most might stay on there teams.. Or go to other teams depending on how much there offered..

Here is the list http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/wide-receiver/

Crabtree would be a nice number 1 with Blackmon and Robinson rotating..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Here is a list of veteran WR.. Which most might stay on there teams.. Or go to other teams depending on how much there offered..

:ermm:

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

If Blackmon would come back I would have Robinson number 1 with Lee and Blackmon rotating and hurns 3/4

Any confirmation that Blackmon is coming back

Bro.. Allen Robinson is going to be our #1 no matter who comes, did you see the kid play this year he's gonna be a superstar

Quote:Crabtree would be a nice number 1 with Blackmon and Robinson rotating..
You lost me at Crabtree....

An off-season tradition: Terrible threads about wide receivers by the OP.

;

;

His cell mate!Just playing its gonna be AROB as stated, he did absolutley everything he could do to win it. However i do think open competition will push them all to be better.

Quote:An off-season tradition: Terrible threads about wide receivers by the OP.

This

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:This

That^ 

We have no idea if Blackmon is even coming back, much less what kind of shape he will be in. As of now I wouldn't even included him in the depth chart during this off season in preparation for free agency and the draft.

I would pick up a proven veteran WR that our young guys can learn from (learning proper route techniques/finding soft spots in zone/how to beat man coverage using rub routes and etc.)

Veteran WR would be my #1 with slight rotation for young experience.

I would have A. Robinson opposite

I would use M. Lee to stretch the defense

And A. Hurns would be working the middle

Then if Blackmon comes back I would give him limited reps until he gets back up to speed. Probably 10 to 15 plays and 3 to 5 catches. But, ultimately it's up to the coaching staff! Lol

Quote:Here is a list of veteran WR.. Which most might stay on there teams.. Or go to other teams depending on how much there offered..

You do realize we drafted two good receivers in the second round this year, then found a third good receiver in undrafted free agency, right? Even if Blackmon does come back--still not a sure thing--I really doubt the team is going to be in any rush to shell out a ton of cash on a veteran receiver given the investment already made in the position.

Quote:His cell mate!Just playing its gonna be AROB as stated, he did absolutley everything he could do to win it. However i do think open competition will push them all to be better.
[Image: roflmao.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015, 01:16 AM by Treestone Ice.)

I think Caldwell signs a veteran WR because he can't count on Blackmon. I also thin Blackmon comes back this year and gives himself a chance to stick around for 2016.

Im a big believer that Blackmon comes back before the start of the year. I've been saying it for a while now, and I expect my cookie upon validation if I'm right.

Quote:You lost me at Crabtree....

He lost me at Blackmon....

Quote:You do realize we drafted two good receivers in the second round this year, then found a third good receiver in undrafted free agency, right? Even if Blackmon does come back--still not a sure thing--I really doubt the team is going to be in any rush to shell out a ton of cash on a veteran receiver given the investment already made in the position.

They want veteran presence at that position for exactly that reason
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:They want veteran presence at that position for exactly that reason

Link?

Quote:They want veteran presence at that position for exactly that reason
Got anything to back that up, or are you just talking out your tailpipe?

^pwned

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015, 02:05 AM by fredalwaysajag.)

Just the suggestion of one Johnny O is all

Actually, i heard it somewhere. Maybe on a radio show, but it makes sense. We all know the theory here this year is go mostly defense in the draft and mainly offense in free agency, so to try and balance this thing out

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/30/jaguars-g-m-hints-club-could-be-players-in-free-agency/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/30/jaguars-g-m-hints-club-could-be-players-in-free-agency/</a>
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~