Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Best possible candidate for Jaguars OC?
Tom Cable Current Seattle Oline Coach and Former Oak/HC
Rick Dennison Current Ravens QB Coach and former Hou OC
Edgar Bennet Current GB WR coach and former GB Rb coach
Rob Chudzinski Current assistant in Indy.Former Car OC/SD Qb Coach
Kirby Wilson Current Minn Rb Coach and Former Pitt/Steelers rb Coach
Other Greg Roman,Trestman,etc.
[Show Results]

Best potential Jaguars OC candidate?

There's been several names mentioned but I truly believe its not gonna be Trestman,Roman or Wilson. I'm hoping its someone with play calling experience or at the very lease Qb coaching and developing experience. So who do u think is best option? I like Tom Cable,Edgar Bennet and Rick Dennison.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Clyde Christensen should be an option. I voted for other.

Trestman is the most qualified. 

No Corn? No Blank #2? This poll is dead to me.

(other)

Dennison

Wilson

Christensen

Linehan

Bennett

Linehan should be a choice on poll

Quote:Trestman is the most qualified.

Link?

The guy loves the check down and has a complex offense. It kills me to see how people like you constantly way overrate this dude.

Quote:Clyde Christensen should be an option. I voted for other.

I've voted for other based on Christensen or Knapp

Would it not be wonderful if the Jags had the Ravens Offense?

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 10:06 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Other for Linehan

But I like Chud too
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

It sure seems like the same guys are being interviewed by the teams with vacancies.  I can't remember a year where a small number of coaches were being considered.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Scott Linehan > Chudzinski > the others.  imo.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Scott Linehan > Chudzinski > the others.  imo.

My gf is a Dallas fan so Inhope they win, but the jags fan in me wants them to lose so we can hopefully get our OC
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Would it not be wonderful if the Jags had the Ravens Offense?

Sure, but Kubiak is just the recipient of good talent. Joe Flacco's scrambling and deep ball ability make that offense. Plus, the offensive line are a bunch of maulers. 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Tom Cable n Brian Bulaga pckg deal
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Sure, but Kubiak is just the recipient of good talent. Joe Flacco's scrambling and deep ball ability make that offense. Plus, the offensive line are a bunch of maulers.

I love it when someone (not just you) has it all figured out and reduces a player, coach, GM, etc down to an under-cooked 15 word summary of why said person will work, won't work, is underrated, overrated, horrible, awesome, etc.

Like...a professional's entire life's work has been figured and can be accurately expressed by a soundbite from Joe Message-board in a basement somewhere.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 04:33 PM by HolsterHusto.)

Rick Dennison please. Former OC, runs a ZBS scheme, and a QB coach. Would be our Gary Kubiak.

Lets go with Edgar Bennet     

I was hoping to hear we had some interviews in the works with the cowboys and ravens out of the playoffs

Dennison would be my pick out of the group