Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson - Recovery

The receiver that many of us see as our default #1 for the time being  -   says he'll be running routes in February and full-go for official off-season team activities. 

Quote:Robinson underwent surgery shortly after being placed on injured reserve and said shortly after the season he expected to begin running – and running routes – in February. He also said he expects to be ready for the beginning of the team’s offseason workout program in mid-April – and that he expects the coming offseason to be an important and productive one.

- Oehser ^

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good info, thanks.

Sweet

;

;

They were talking about Robinson this morning on one of the shows, and they made the point that the offense really took a step back after he went on IR.  He was on track to have a great rookie year when he was injured.  It's good news that he'll be back on track sooner than later. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

With his 548 receiving yards, he's probably already once of the Top 10 most successful WRs in the NFL coming out of Penn State.

Quote:With his 548 receiving yards, he's probably already once of the Top 10 most successful WRs in the NFL coming out of Penn State.

Probably more like top 3 or 4.

;

;

Quote:With his 548 receiving yards, he's probably already once of the Top 10 most successful WRs in the NFL coming out of Penn State.

Still on this huh? I give you credit for your consistency. Smile
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Nice one.  He was machine like when on.  Comfortable to watch when they threw his way.  You just knew the connection will be made.  Polished like a seasoned vet and seems very low key.  McCardell hands on an AJ Green frame.  I can't recall the specifics of the foot injury sadly...

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

The thing that impressed me the most about robinson was his ability to have such success with basically no offseason and no preseason at all. Makes me really excited to see what he can do next year with some experience under his belt

Allen '3rd down moodachy' Robinson has a sweet ring to it.  Not like AR15 is shooting his way back from the brink.

Quote:The thing that impressed me the most about Robinson was his ability to have such success with basically no offseason and no preseason at all. Makes me really excited to see what he can do next year with some experience under his belt

He probably did more than you think while recovering from his first injury.

What impressed me is he does not drop passes. There was one that hit him in the chest, but every time he could get his hands on the ball, he caught it.

He's going to be a good WR imo, 45 catches, 1 drop.. only 1 drop! and btw the "drop" was an overthrown pass that touched the tip of his fingers idk why it counted as a drop.

He's no Larry Fitzgerald - former Biletnikoff Award winner from Pitt in 2003.

I feel like if he can stay healthy, he will have a great career.  The key for him is staying healthy. 

His first year was a rough one.

Quote:He's no Larry Fitzgerald - former Biletnikoff Award winner from Pitt in 2003.

We just need to draft Amari Cooper and trade for Brandin Cooks and we'll have the last 5 Biletnikoff Award winners on our roster.

Hoping for a speedy recovery but also hope he is 100% when it matters.

Quote:He's no Larry Fitzgerald - former Biletnikoff Award winner from Pitt in 2003.

Using that logic, Paul Posluszny should be the best linebacker in team history because he won the Butkus Award as a junior.

Quote:It was counted as a drop because statisticians think he could have caught it. The truth is he would need longer arms to catch that ball.

Longer arms or be Odell Beckham Jr.

Quote:Longer arms or be Odell Beckham Jr.

LOL Watching his miraculous catch made me wish he fell to #39.

Allen Robinson>Blackmon btw.