Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will Taʻufoʻou is the face of the franchise

When you think of the Jacksonville Jaguars we all think of Will Ta'ufo'ou. Not only as a building block for the future but a man among boys who represents the heart and soul of Jacksonville. With every bone crushing block it brings to life the sounds of downtown Jax. You can smell the raw beauty of the bums drooling on the sidewalk in the air. He stepped in the shoes of an unspectacular Greg Jones and made the world forget.

Bortles' best plays have been to passes to you-know-who himself. I just feel like proper recognition is needed to an unsung hero. When there's a Will. There is a way.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Okay...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

[Image: -ad12ae014e8fedd9.jpg]

The concentration. The raw desire.

Taʻufoʻou is love,

Taʻufoʻou is life

Ho-hum.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think the egg nog is finally too old to drink.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

A for effort

C- final grade

[Image: ff19cb68a995fe85c3b962fc32690aa59827a615...be5cd8.jpg]

#drunj

What job can you get hammered on a tuesday

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:What job can you get hammered on a tuesday

I heard of clubs going up on a Tuesday but will have to research further to be sure.

At least the spelling is ok

This post made me chuckle.

Makes me yearn for the Omaha satire of days gone by.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

ITB is known as T-Will.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:ITB is known as T-Will.

Why isn't his nickname UFO?

Quote:Makes me yearn for the Omaha satire of days gone by.

You would still be reading the OP if this was Omaha.

Quote:Why isn't his nickname UFO?
that's a pretty good one.

uh, ok...I guess.  :whistling:

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:Why isn't his nickname UFO?
Unfiltered Offering from harpoon?

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]