Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jim Irsay thanks MJD for Andrew Luck.

Jim Irsay apparently has finally thanked MJD for putting up 169 and finishing off their tankjob to secure Andrew Luck in the draft.   Laughing

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was just about to post that. What a [Feminine hygiene product].
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Irsay has always been a colossal knobhead.

He should be thanking him!  Without Luck the Colts wouldn't be over .500 and all the focus would be on the drug addicted owner and if he's still fit to run the organization.

Why did Irsay wait three years to thank MJD for getting Andrew Luck?

He was talking about the first Jaguars game I ever went to. I had so much fun watching him break Fred Taylor's season record and clinch the NFL rushing title on a 50-yard run.

Why is the sky blue? I love Payton Manning!

I'm thankful Khan is nothing like Isray.

Isray should be thankful the NFL doesn't have an NBA style draft lottery.

Where can we thank him for Trent Richardson

And for cutting Manning

That's just classless, this man is on a downward spiral, just watch.

Screw the clots.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015, 12:41 PM by Bullseye.)

Quote:Screw the clots.
X100

But that win was important though.

Had to teach the team how to win.  Had to carry that momentum into 2012 and beyond.

(For the uninitiated or those who otherwise missed it, the last two lines above were sarcasm.)

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:X100

Had to teach the team how to win.  Had to carry that momentum into 2012 and beyond.

(For the uninitiated or those who otherwise missed it, the last two lines above were sarcasm.)

I guess this is one of those times you can say "The Jags won the game, but lost the battle"?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:X100

Nope, the last two lines were not sarcasm. We really needed to win that game. No matter how bad we are, we need to win every single game. Unfortunately we got screwed by hiring the wrong coach.

Quote:Nope, the last two lines were not sarcasm. We really needed to win that game. No matter how bad we are, we need to win every single game.

Unfortunately we got screwed by hiring the wrong coach.

I am just about 1000% sure that sarcasm is determined by the intent of the author and not the interpretation of the reader.

Quote:I am just about 1000% sure that sarcasm is determined by the intent of the author and not the interpretation of the reader.
That's the way I thought it worked.  Good to know it wasn't just me thinking that.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

They tanked well before the MJD game

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Hey Jim Irsay, do you know the meaning of a half Peace Sign?

And, NOT the "We're No. 1" option.

Makes drafting Leonard Williams that much more important. We saw yesterday what the clots can do when nobody can get to AL. Basically what every other QB in the NFL can do if you can't get to them.

On another note, Irsay just has that permanent "sheen" on him that you have when you wake up with a hangover.

Quote:I am just about 1000% sure that sarcasm is determined by the intent of the author and not the interpretation of the reader.
She doesnt understand sarcasim... Its kinda hilarious... But more sad.