Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Senior Bowl Matchups

I was looking at the accepted invites for the senior bowl and of the top 10 FS prospects (according to CBSsports) half of them have accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl. 

Derron Smith the #2 FS according to CBSsports 

Cody Prewitt the #3 

Kurtis Drummond #4 

Adrian Amos #6

Damarious Randall #7 

They'll be going 1 on 1 with some of the drafts top TEs during practice.

Nick O Leary #2 

Ben Koyack #3 

Jeff Heureman #5

EJ Bibbs #6 

There will definitely be other matchups to watch but TE vs FS is definitely one full of potential starters at two positions in need of an upgrade. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I know we will watch and talk to all of them, but assume having some on the South team helps. Weren't two of our 2014 picks on the South team last year?

Quote:I know we will watch and talk to all of them, but assume having some on the South team helps. Weren't two of our 2014 picks on the South team last year?

Last year 3 of our draft picks were on the South team (Aaron Colvin, Telvin Smith, Chris Smith)  and 1 was on the North team (Brandon Linder). 

Nick O'leary is going to be an all pro. i hope to god we draft him.

[Image: smile.png]

[Image: ninja.gif]

Interested in Prewitt.

Quote: 

Nick O'leary is going to be an all pro. i hope to god we draft him.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);margin:0px 0px 0px -7px;">[Image: smile.png]

</div>

He'll be a serviceable TE at best. I don't see the hype behind that cat [Image: wallbash.gif]

904's FINEST

Quote:He'll be a serviceable TE at best. I don't see the hype behind that cat [Image: wallbash.gif]
Do you know who his grandfather is?

[Image: ninja.gif]

Quote:Do you know who his grandfather is?

Bloodlines are irrelevant. I have noticed the son usually is not as good as the dad, so I would not expect the grandson to be better than the grandpa just because of their relationship.

Yes, there are exceptions like Clay Matthews, Peyton Manning, and Warren Sapp, but you should never assume bloodlines automatically make a player elite because that rarely happens.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015, 08:07 PM by Andy G.)

If you look at some of the players who have accepted invitations, this year is looking a lot stronger than last year. Two good centres in Grasu and Dismukes for instance...

Or Kendricks vs Perryman anyone ?

Quote:Do you know who his grandfather is?

His Grandfather was a total stud at Ohio State. All-American. Long career.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Kinda have a crush on Maxx Williams after his 54 yard td tbh.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Kinda have a crush on Maxx Williams after his 54 yard td tbh.

What about everything else he did at Minnesota?

Quote:Bloodlines are irrelevant. I have noticed the son usually is not as good as the dad, so I would not expect the grandson to be better than the grandpa just because of their relationship.

Yes, there are exceptions like Clay Matthews, Peyton Manning, and Warren Sapp, but you should never assume bloodlines automatically make a player elite because that rarely happens.

Clueless again
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Interested in Prewitt.

Prewitt is really good
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

One guy I am looking forward to seeing is Lynden Trail from Norfolk State. 6'6 260. Has played stand up backer and with his hands on the ground. Extremely raw but showed alot of flashes this year. Probably a third or fourth rounder.

I hope Prewitt is on Bradley's squad.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."