Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Timetable on OC Hire

I actually would like Koetter back. Not sure it would happen, but I would like him. More than Greg Roman, and I am not sure on Marc Trestman.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would like a Coordinator who has experience with working with young QB's.  More down field throws.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I would like a Coordinator who has experience with working with young QB's.  More down field throws.
We've been lacking this for a long time.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I would like a Coordinator who has experience with working with young QB's.  More down field throws.
This would be nice, same with fixing the Oline to help that and the run game... it'll help us out alot.

Quote:He has been eating a lot of crow lately.  Its like wiping your butt with sandpaper
Ha!

I will be showing a live Madden 15 game online soon though u stream. I'm aiming for sunday night. I will play 15 like in real life,and ill show why i should be the jags OC. :yes:  :yes:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Caldwell has already shown that rumors are just that.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We aren't moving soon enough.

[Image: verymad.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015, 05:25 PM by HalfJag.)

Quote:Who cares? The most important thing is hiring the right man for the job.

I care.

[Image: thanks.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015, 05:22 PM by HalfJag.)

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);margin:0px 0px 0px -7px;">[Image: verymad.gif]

</div>

I am pretty sure I heard that either Jon Gruden is going to consult on the hire or be hired himself. Cannot even remotely name the source....that would be my @$$

[Image: yes.gif]

Chip Kelly?

[Image: ninja.gif]

Quote:Chip Kelly?

No chance...guy is a certified sociopath.

[Image: nuke.gif]

With Kelly's "guy" in the GM out, it's rumoured he may want out. May have been a power move similar to the 49ers by the owner. But he'll be a HC candidate around the league.....highly doubt that he'll go from a high paid HC to a coordinator

I would dump Gus on the street today if Chip Kelly was available.

Quote:I would dump Gus on the street today if Chip Kelly was available.
The report is on Bleacher. It's actually a ruddy with their GM who fired the VP that Kelly didn't like. But if I had to put him somewhere, the 49ers may be the place with the QB of his dreams in Kap

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);margin:0px 0px 0px -7px;">[Image: verymad.gif]

</div>

For all you know, they've talked to 10 candidates on the phone and interviewed 2 or 3 of them personally. 

You're just impatient for news.  I'm sure we'd all like to know more...

Quote:He fired Jedd a couple hours before the presser and stated clearly that the decision wasn't final until that time based on how the meeting went. 

I think dropping names hours after you fired a friend is A- classless and B -unrealistic

You can't honestly believe that, as soon as we lost to the Texans his time as the oc was over.

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Quote:You can't honestly believe that, as soon as we lost to the Texans his time as the oc was over.

I can honestly believe whatever I choose, but did you watch the entire presser?   You should. 

He was quite clear.  He said they convened all of the offensive coaches and had a meeting in which Jedd would essentially have a chance to "state his case."  It sounded to me like Gus may have made up his mind but wanted a consensus and a chance for Fisch to clear the air. 

Still  -  even if he had decided this after week 5 - it still would be a jack-hole move to start talking candidates to the media while Jedd is still cleaning out his office down the hall. 

I keep seeing updates on all of the other coaching searches, but not one thing on the jags. I guess I'm being impatient, but I would like to hear at least who they are looking at.

Quote:I actually would like Koetter back. Not sure it would happen, but I would like him. More than Greg Roman, and I am not sure on Marc Trestman.
I'd be fine with that, but my #1 pick would be Kevin Gilbride...He's retired though