Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Could Koetter come back?

Falcons had a pretty good offense and Koetter did a very good job here in ATL. Definitely not a problem here in Atlanta.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No. No.

I would very much want Koetter back. 

No.

He'd be little to no upgrade.

He'd be an upgrade in terms of game planning and experience but I'm still not a fan of his offense.

No thx

rather have mularky back before kiotter

Quote:rather have mularky back before kiotter
*hesitates to throw clipboard at your head*

Quote:*hesitates to throw clipboard at your head*
thinks about ducking but cant decide

Guess you guys don't watch the Falcons at all

I don't know.  But it's crazy to look back and ponder what Koetter had to work with when he was here.   :blink:

I'm on the rather not side on this one... Other options I would rather have first for sure.

Dude was terrible in the playoffs.  Extremely conservative.

Please no

Quote:Dude was terrible in the playoffs.  Extremely conservative.

And predictable. The defense runs to where the ball is going presnap.

Give me a new set of problems please. I don't want the old set.

No on all counts.

Bring cutter back and resume the east coast offense fish implemented? I pass.

Remember all the bubble screens back in the his day??

Quote:Falcons had a pretty good offense and Koetter did a very good job here in ATL. Definitely not a problem here in Atlanta.

I think there are worse candidates.  Actually, in spite of what happened in his last tenure here, he's got a pretty good offense as he showed in Atlanta.  As I keep telling people, talent is what makes you a good offense, the coordinator is what takes you to the next level.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I think there are worse candidates.  Actually, in spite of what happened in his last tenure here, he's got a pretty good offense as he showed in Atlanta.  As I keep telling people, talent is what makes you a good offense, the coordinator is what takes you to the next level.

It would be an uninspiring hire.

Koetter better than Trestmann by a mile