Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OC Candidates

Find a way to lure Kyle Shanahan from the Browns

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He use to send me stuff all the time when he was with the Packers and he is from Jacksonville

Quote:Find a way to lure Kyle Shanahan from the Browns

Shouldn't be too hard what with Gordon, manziel and Gilbert making the headlines for the wrong reason.

Quote:Outside one, Greg Knapp? Qb coach for Broncos looked good with the falcons and made Schaub look decent when he was with the texans, failed with the raiders but because raiders?

Previous play calling experience, runs the Zbs, seemingly develops qbs to their strengths?

Lol the Broncos have a QB coach? Talk about an easy job
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 06:02 PM by Dockerill91.)

Quote:Lol the Broncos have a QB coach? Talk about an easy job

Peyton Manning was nothing until Greg Knapp had his way with him! J/k!

Bennett

Quote:I'll throw a new name out there. Edgar Bennett . Great guy, hard worker, knows offense, and doing a fantastic job in GB

He's a good up and coming coach, but I have a feeling they'll be looking for someone with experience at the position. I'm still surprised Bennett hasn't been picked up by a team sooner though.

Quote:Scott Frost from Oregon:

Coached by Bill Walsch and worked under Chip Kelly/Mark Helfrich brings some of the Oregon style of innovation to the NFL, He's young and very smart and would fit well with Jags mindset and vision.

Coached by Bill Walsh?
;

;

Quote:He's a good up and coming coach, but I have a feeling they'll be looking for someone with experience at the position. I'm still surprised Bennett hasn't been picked up by a team sooner though.

Prisco just mentioned him. He's done an excellent job in GB. He became WR coach to work more with the offense. I'd love if he finally got a shot. Not a fan of recycling the same guys over and over again.

Quote:Prisco just mentioned him. He's done an excellent job in GB. He became WR coach to work more with the offense. I'd love if he finally got a shot. Not a fan of recycling the same guys over and over again.

I feel like after we gave Fisch a shot, we'll go with a more veteran guy like Trestman. Not to say he wouldn't be great, but. I think they want a little more of a track record this time around.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

where is mike mularkey these days

Quote:where is mike mularkey these days

In Tennessee I believe lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Considering they drafted a RG and C to play it... Yeah they'll likely stay the course.
They already said they're committing to zone blocking scheme.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:What about Mike Shanahan?

I'd take him in a heartbeat.  People don't realize he turns scrubs into 1000 yard RBs every year.  Plus, he could make Blake look spectacular.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I feel like after we gave Fisch a shot, we'll go with a more veteran guy like Trestman. Not to say he wouldn't be great, but. I think they want a little more of a track record this time around.

Fisch was a college OC. Bennett has much more experience in the NFL. I think Fisch was more of a that's my buddy type hire.

Quote:[Image: trestman_marc.jpg]
He looks so much like a mad scientist.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I don't pretend to know, but I definately care...

This candidate may come w/or w/out an head of hair...

All I know is the selection MUST be aware, that...

During 2015, we Must Go Deep, Go Often and if there's any doubt...

Put it in Bortles hands and let him Air It Out...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Prisco just mentioned him. He's done an excellent job in GB. He became WR coach to work more with the offense. I'd love if he finally got a shot. Not a fan of recycling the same guys over and over again.

Prisco has a habit of hyping up people he likes. Bennett's brother is a friend of his.

Quote:Prisco has a habit of hyping up people he likes. Bennett's brother is a friend of his.

Bennett is a friend of mine as well. There is no hype in his ability. He's done a remarkable job in GB.

jags should hire snowwolf776 as the OC. He could really change the offensse to great. oh wait thats me.  :yes:  :yes:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.