Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan O'Halloran tweet

Quote:Actions speak louder than words. Let's see it happen. This is exciting to hear though.
WOW JUST WOW...

CAN'T WAIT MAN

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Speaking on the topic of this thread, if Caldwell thinks he will be spending that money over 3 years, he's dreaming. If the team goes 4-12 or 3-13 again, he won't be seeing another season. I hope he realizes this and spends some money this offseason. I want to see the O-Line upgraded, a better RB, a TE, and some help in the secondary. The WR's are good, QB is alright for now, and the front 7 is good enough.

Well according to Dave, apparently they have the next two seasons to hit the salary floor. He thinks that to do so he needs to do 95% both years. So quick math would indicate he can spend about up to 90-92% this season and then go higher next season to reach the floor. Assuming the cap does go up to $140M this coming season, we still have to spend close to $60M to hit that 90-92% benchmark

As long as they spend carefully and wisely, we know what happens when a team does not do that. First place we gotta get better Oline, followed by a play maker at DE and on defense, you can never have too much talent on the Defense. 

Kind of leaning towards Jordan Cameron of the Browns over Julius Thomas of the Broncos, but the Browns might tag Cameron and it would effectively take him off the market.

Quote:Kind of leaning towards Jordan Cameron of the Browns over Julius Thomas of the Broncos, but the Browns might tag Cameron and it would effectively take him off the market.

Cameron's history of concussions concerns me. I like Charles Clay from Miami.

Clay, Rolle, Worilds please

Keep in mind Gus is good in persuation..

Quote:Marks had just finished his rookie contract with the Titans when the Jags signed him. He's only 27 now and he's been on the team 2 years, he wasn't old at all when he was signed.

What? I wasn't talking about Marks. I was talking about Big Red and Clemons.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Cameron's history of concussions concerns me. I like Charles Clay from Miami.
Agreed.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!