Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Should Lee be the #1 Wr?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Should Lee be the #1 Wr

Quote:So Robinson sucked?

And yet he still had better numbers than Lee and his "breakout" season. lol

Robinson played bad last year?? True or False??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Robinson is the #1, even when Lee was our most productive wideout, ARob still drew the top coverage/double teams. 

The truth is this team will live and die by Hurns. If the refs let people play physical with ARob, even if Lee does what he did last year we need more production, Hurns is that X-Factor. he's got the route running, hands (except at times last year; but his 1st year he was the guy blake looked at on 3rd downs and must convert situations) he has the best double move ive seen short of marvin harrison, and as a complementary guy can do damage.

tl;dr ARob is the 1, and Hurns & Lee are 2a & 2b. all 3 should play heavy snaps and walters should be a dependable slot guy and greene should be given 1st crack at the #5 wr spot and PR job in training camp if he shows he can hang onto the ball and not make boneheaded plays.

Don't sleep on Hurns, he's been hurt since he got here (like lee, but was tough enough to play through it) IDT we've seen what Hurns can really do yet.

Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Quote:Robinson played bad last year?? True or False??
True.

And his bad year was still better than Lee's good year. That's the point.

Quote:True.

That's my point he was the #1 Wr last year, getting most of the targets,most of the looks and Lee put up similar stats coming off the bench.

Quote:True.

Robinson had 40% more targets than Lee and they put up roughly similar production.

Let me know when he puts up 1000 yards and 10 TDs like our 2nd best WR did in 2015.

Quote:A lot of his stuff was backside.

Chris Hogan is not a number 1 but he may have got more targets because of Brady going backside.

...That's what she said?

Quote:Let me know when he puts up 1000 yards and 10 TDs like our 2nd best WR did in 2015.

Garbage time stats

Quote:Garbage time stats

Not really... I posted the numbers of his garbage time vs competitive time from 2015, and the actual garbage time percentage was very small. Now in 2016, a majority of his pathetic stats were garbage time, but that's a different story. 

'02

Quote:I thik AR15 will bounce back. However Lee will become a monster. Hurns I have zero faith in.
what makes you have zero faith in Hurns?

Quote:Let me know when he puts up 1000 yards and 10 TDs like our 2nd best WR did in 2015.

OK stay close it will be soon..

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 01:27 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I would put Jimmy Smith in that category, so yea we have experienced a true #1.

The more interesting question is if both have a good season next year, who do we keep. They will both be looking to get paid. I doubt we pay both, unless the albino tiger shows up again.

I am hoping there are no rare tiger sightings in jville next year.
Rice used Stickum. He was better off using Carter as an Example. Or Megatron.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:OK stay close it will be soon..

I ain't going nowhere.

Quote:OK stay close it will be soon..
Soon?

It's basically going to be 11 months before Lee has a chance at 80 for 1400 and 14 TDs

Quote:Soon?

It's basically going to be 11 months before Lee has a chance at 80 for 1400 and 14 TDs

Why 11 Cleat? He's written off the 2017 season, beginning September, in 8 months?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Why 11 Cleat? He's written off the 2017 season, beginning September, in 8 months?
Because he's not going to reach those numbers in the first month of the season......

Quote:Yeah i agree.. It seems like it wasnt to long ago we had a drought on the wr position... Anyway what happen to Mike Sims-Walker?
msw drifted off into the Abiss of terrible-average wr that the jags have payed over the last decade. Somewhere there is a table of wr who have cashed in some checks from the jags and are probably playing poker while laughing about how crappy they played when they were here. Matt jones, cs3, Blackmon, Mike Thomas, Williams, wilford, and many more that I can't remember are among them.

He was the best WR last year so yes at the moment he is the #1 WR.

Quote:msw drifted off into the Abiss of terrible-average wr that the jags have payed over the last decade. Somewhere there is a table of wr who have cashed in some checks from the jags and are probably playing poker while laughing about how crappy they played when they were here. Matt jones, cs3, Blackmon, Mike Thomas, Williams, wilford, and many more that I can't remember are among them.

Ernest Wilford was a dedicated hard working Jag who gave what he could on the pitch. The others may be dissected further but Wilford was not a coaster. Neither was Mike Thomas. Limited perhaps, lacking effort, not so much.

Quote:Because he's not going to reach those numbers in the first month of the season......

Got ya mate

I read 'chance' to mean an opportunity to attain the stats from start of season, not output at season's end