Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Should Lee be the #1 Wr?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Should Lee be the #1 Wr

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 04:47 PM by BritJag.)

Duplicate...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:msw drifted off into the Abiss of terrible-average wr that the jags have payed over the last decade. Somewhere there is a table of wr who have cashed in some checks from the jags and are probably playing poker while laughing about how crappy they played when they were here. Matt jones, cs3, Blackmon, Mike Thomas, Williams, wilford, and many more that I can't remember are among them.

I can believe this... I bet Matt Jones supplying the goods... Good Times..

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2017, 08:13 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:what makes you have zero faith in Hurns?
He just has not been the same since his big pay day. Like he had fight in him. And now side tracked. Maybe just had personal issues. We will see.

I mean love him to be back to 2015 form. Just does he have that drive any more?
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Lee is and was drafted to be the #1
"Get Better Everyday"

Let's not go crazy. He looked better this year but he is not a #1 wideout. He's a nice piece to have when healthy, good utility.

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:Let's not go crazy. He looked better this year but he is not a #1 wideout. He's a nice piece to have when healthy, good utility.

Totally agree with this.

Quote:Lee is and was drafted to be the #1

800 yards and 3 TDs. Robinson is your number 1 WR. Hurns hit 10 TDS and 1009 yards in 2015 and got paid to be the #2. At this point Lee is just a guy.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 05:44 AM by JackCity.)

Quote:800 yards and 3 TDs. Robinson is your number 1 WR. Hurns hit 10 TDS and 1009 yards in 2015 and got paid to be the #2. At this point Lee is just a guy.

Lee was WR#1 this year.

Quote:Lee was WR#1 this year.
What did he lead the team in?

Quote:What did he lead the team in?

Being the best receiver.

Quote:Being the best receiver.
He didn't lead in catches, yards or TDS.

Not sure how you can be the #1 if you're not #1 at anything.

Quote:He didn't lead in catches, yards or TDS.

His stats are pretty much the same as Arobs but done in a way more efficient manner.

Who was our best WR this year?

Quote:He didn't lead in catches, yards or TDS.

This

Lee reminds me a bit of Percy Harvin. He's often injured, never going to be a 1000 yard a year wideout, but he can do some nice things with the ball in his hands. Being the #1 WR on a team that averages less than 20 points a game does not make you a #1 WR. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:This

Who was our best WR this year?

Quote:He has a real qb who by the way has thrown for 7,333 yds and 58 td's the last 2 season so stop being a hater my man. 

He also posted seasonal passer ratings of 88 (2015) which is decent and 78 (2016), not so decent, and a 58% completion percentage, along with 18 (2015) and 16 (2016) interceptions.

So go ahead and ahead 34 interceptions to your quote, including 11 pick-sixes. Bortles has not been a very good quarterback. Sorry.

Quote:Who was our best WR this year?
ARob.

He's our best WR, IMO.

He had more catches, yards and TDS than Lee all while going up against double teams and the other teams #1 CB.

You clearly think Lee was the best last year and that's fine. If teams start doubling Lee for some odd reason and leave ARob 1 on 1, ARob will be back to his pro bowl self.

Does "#1 WR" really matter?  Someone should inform the Patriots.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Yeah why is this an issue? who cares along as they catch the ball and score

Quote:Lee reminds me a bit of Percy Harvin. He's often injured, never going to be a 1000 yard a year wideout, but he can do some nice things with the ball in his hands. Being the #1 WR on a team that averages less than 20 points a game does not make you a #1 WR.

You might be a blaine gabbert fan
[Image: giphy.gif]