Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Should Lee be the #1 Wr?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Should Lee be the #1 Wr

While we're at it, we can use an all-out roster WR ranking...

1. ARob

2. Marqise

3. Hurns

4. Walters (FA)

5. Benn (FA)

6. Greene

7. Wynn

8. Washington

9. Lawrence

10. JRob

11. Mekale McKay

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:While we're at it, we can use an all-out roster WR ranking...

<ul class="bbcol decimal">[*]ARob
[*]Marqise
[*]Hurns
[*]Walters (FA)
[*]Benn (FA)
[*]Greene
[*]Wynn
[*]Washington
[*]Lawrence
[*]JRob
[*]Mekale McKay
</ul>

You forgot about Justin Blackmon
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:You forgot about Justin Blackmon
Who?

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 04:44 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

I say no because Lee best fits the 2-3 roles..

He can play outside do to speed and slot..

While Hurns plays majority of the slot due to his size..

A-rob is the number 1 until someone else gets 80 catches 1400 yards and 14 td..

Not to mention A-Rob leaping ability best suits the number 1 spot..

Quote:Rice used Stickum. He was better off using Carter as an Example. Or Megatron.

On Jerry Rice, I just wanted to point out that if you try on a pair of modern WR gloves the "Stickum" is basically built in to the catching surface.  The difference between being able to one-handed catch a football between barehanded and gloved is pretty amazing.

Are you really suggesting ar15 isn't a mile better and Lee? Oh my god..

I dream of the day this is the most worrisome question on the team.

Hurns' health (concussions) puts him at risk of losing his spot to Lee.

As long as Lee and Robinson are out there making plays like Harper and Irvin or McCardell and Smith, I'm not sure it really matters what you call them.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Yes, A-Rob did not play as a #1 WR this past year, Lee was clearly better.

I think we can utilize his talents more in other spots on the field. He brings more versatility than ARob who is really only dangerous in 1 on 1 situations on the outside. Lee can take short routes for big gains.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I think we can utilize his talents more in other spots on the field. He brings more versatility than ARob who is really only dangerous in 1 on 1 situations on the outside. Lee can take short routes for big gains.

Exactly!! Some people just don't see that... If giving the same role Arob had, I'm sure Lee would excel.

Quote:You forgot about Justin Blackmon

Justin Blackmon might return any day now.. Probably should make a thread about it 

Quote:On Jerry Rice, I just wanted to point out that if you try on a pair of modern WR gloves the "Stickum" is basically built in to the catching surface. The difference between being able to one-handed catch a football between barehanded and gloved is pretty amazing.

However when Rice used it. It was outlawed. So yes it was illegal.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags