Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wrs drafted in 2nd round last year

Lee 422 yards 1 TD

Matthews 856 yards 8 TDs

You suck Caldwell
"Get Better Everyday"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL! Compare games played, throws attempted to said WR, and look at the total offense of both teams in comparison. Not a very good comparison if you ask me....

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 07:16 PM by haveaseat.)

Man, this is misleading as hell. Eagles have a better o-line and started non-rookie QB's. Not to mention, the veteran presence in Philly and not playing with an offense loaded with new players. Lee is easily the better player overall. But go ahead and dig up misleading stats to support your (wrong) opinion.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 07:19 PM by astrorenegade.)

Why is not ARob listed?

I don't think fairness and objectivity was part of his agenda...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Well I'll keep going and these are all players I wanted to draft

Ansah > joeckel

Mathieu > Gratz + Cyprein

Mack/Bridgewater > Bortles

The only player he drafted I wanted too was Telvin smith well would u look at that

I give him credit for Linder but I didn't even know he was in the draft or senior bowl

Also Allen Robinson is good
"Get Better Everyday"

Come on dude. Lee is going to be a stud. This team just sucks 360 degrees around, and Philly is in the playoffs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Why ignore the other 5 receivers taken in the 2nd round?  

Jordan Matthews: 67/872 8 TDs

Paul Richardson: 29/271 1 TD

Davante Adams: 38/446 3 TDs

Cody Latimer: 2/23

Allen Robinson: 48/548 2 TDs

Jarvis Landry: 84/758 5 TDs

Marqise Lee: 37/422 1 TD

And let's not forget the other rookie receiver this team relied upon pretty heavily for most of the season.

Allen Hurns 51/677 6 TDs

3 rookies combined for 136 receptions for nearly 1650 yards and 9 touchdowns.  Lee struggled just to get on the field early in the season because Hurns and Robinson were as effective as they were, so seeing his stats wind up where they did at the end of the year shows nothing but promise that the rookie trio that Caldwell drafted will serve this team well for a long, long time barring injury.

Lee had a rough game yesterday, but he will get better.  The fact that we had stats like this with 3 rookie receivers taking most of their passes from a rookie QB is a sign that they're developing a foundation of skill players who are going to be contributing for many years to come.

The premise of this entire thread is both stupid, and about as weak an argument as anyone could possibly come up with to complain. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I like Dave Caldwell. I think the 2014 draft class is boss. 

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 07:35 PM by JaguarScience95.)

Allen Hurns is a nice find but its more due to fisch knowing the player same with Linder

Caldwell is a good late round drafted but misses on early picks valuing need over ability

Lee and Hurns catch with their body's and lee is injury prone
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Allen Hurns is a nice find but its more due to fisch knowing the player same with Linder

Caldwell is a good late round drafted but misses on early picks valuing need over ability

Lee and Hurns catch with their body's and lee is injury prone

So, Fisch gets credit for personnel decisions now?  This is the angle you're going to take?  Really?

As far as missing on the early round picks, the jury is still out on all of them, but hey, you're obviously a smart guy.  That's why you only selected 2 receivers taken in the second round in order to blast Caldwelll, right genius?

Some people should really be required to take an IQ test before posting here. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Dude, of course a rookie WR in the second round going to a team with an established #1 WR like Jeremy Maclin or Mike wallace is going to have a better chance.  

we have no #1 WR, and to be honest, the only reason hurns slowed down this season is because the other team payed more attention to him than they did shorts because shorts has been so inconsistient when trying to be a #1 that he doesn't draw any extra coverage.  

It was the good establhed WR's at the position that made the rookies so good.  

Even if you look into the first round with Evans, He has vincent jackson on the other side demanding the double coverage.  If you want to make a point, Odell beckham and kelvin benjamin were legit.  Odell beckham didn't come in until cruz was gone and lit it up even double covered, and Benjamin was the only WR on carolina's team and still got 1k yards, with a QB that was hurt at that...

You can throw sammy watkins in there too, but he was shotty for long stretches at a time.  He looks like if the bills get a legit QB he'll be worth the trade they pulled off to get him, perhaps, They did give up A TON.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

LOL! Only a day after and were already in the dead Zone?....

All I can say is...  WOW!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Their situations aren't similar at all.  All you did was compare their stats without any other information.  I hope this thread is meant to be sarcastic or a joke.

Quote:LOL! Only a day after and were already in the dead Zone?....
It's going to be a long off season if the stupidity is already flowing like this.

Quote:Their situations aren't similar at all.  All you did was compare their stats without any other information.  I hope this thread is meant to be sarcastic or a joke.
Unfortunately, it's not.  Using proper context requires some intellect, as does sarcasm. 

The Eagles have an elite offensive staff. We dont.

Quote:It's going to be a long off season if the stupidity is already flowing like this.

Defend them to the end with excuses it's what you do
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Defend them to the end with excuses it's what you do

Yeah, it's horrible to defend the most productive rookie trio of WRs in the league this year.

I know you're not smart enough to grasp the point, but when you cherry pick stats to try to make an argument without putting them into proper context, you're only exposing just how stupid you are and losing the battle before it's even begun.   You get that, right?