Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wrs drafted in 2nd round last year

Quote:Defend them to the end with excuses it's what you do
Bruh.... I don't agree with FBT on some things but in this one, you're wrong and he's right.

You have zero clue how these rookies are going to turn out. ARob was on his way to a stat filled rookie year that's on par with Kelvin Benjamin. Hurns was a beast for an UDFA and Lee showed some life after learning the playbook.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Defend them to the end with excuses it's what you do

Ok. So what would Matthews stats have been had we drafted him? Honestly. You think he'd still put up those same numbers?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Ok. So what would Matthews stats have been had we drafted him? Honestly. You think he'd still put up those same numbers?

Not with bortles inaccurate passes
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Not with bortles inaccurate passes

And with one sentence, you exposed just how stupid this entire thread is.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 08:41 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:Not with bortles inaccurate passes
So now it's not Lee's fault, it's Bortles.

You're contradicting yourself here.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:So now it's not Lee's fault, it's Bortles.

You're condradictong yourself here.

Now you're just confusing him.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

What is a condradictong?   :blink: 

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Trolley polley.

Fire and cut em all!!!!
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:What is a condradictong? :blink:

Phone auto-correct. Ironically to not a real word.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

When did I say I like bortles or lee pretty sure I didnt
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Lee and Hurns catch with their body's and lee is injury prone

I have to comment on this because I've been watching Hurns specifically extremely closely lately and notice he's been using his hands.

[Image: 4574916821.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]

Quote:I like Dave Caldwell. I think the 2014 draft class is boss. 
I agree.  With Hurns as undrafted makes Caldwell look pretty good this year.  I bet he goes crazy in FA.  He is going to show the money.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I have to comment on this because I've been watching Hurns specifically extremely closely lately and notice he's been using his hands.

[Image: 4574916821.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]
When healthy, hurns is our best deep threat until Lee emerges.  That catch he had on the first play was awesome as well.  Our receivers are going to be GREAT.

Quote:When healthy, hurns is our best deep threat until Lee emerges.  That catch he had on the first play was awesome as well.  Our receivers are going to be GREAT.

But not as good as Matthews, of course.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:But not as good as Matthews, of course.

Matthews is benefited from a stacked Eagles roster, with a good veteran receive beside him, an all pro RB, and a good coach.  Everything was in this guys favor this year.

Quote:When did I say I like bortles or lee pretty sure I didnt

Pretty sure it's irrelevant what you like.

This may be the stupidest post ever. Zero Relevance. Marqise Lee was injured and is playing on an offense with mostly rookies. Aside from that he's been average when compared to the other 2nd rounders and I love his competitiveness. You're missing Robinson, who before he got hurt was 3rd in receptions among all rookies I believe? His draft this year was remarkable so you can't even begin to bash it without being wrong. Give the team some time. So far his worst pick was Joekel, but the dude was literally ranked the best prospect in college that year. Technically this was more like his rookie season. I feel like the tackle we do end up drafting or acquiring should move to LT. For the amount of players he has found in the later rounds already shows that Dave knows what he's doing. If they don't perform they don't perform, that falls on Fisch.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Well I'll keep going and these are all players I wanted to draft

Ansah > joeckel

Mathieu > Gratz + Cyprein

Mack/Bridgewater > Bortles

The only player he drafted I wanted too was Telvin smith well would u look at that

I give him credit for Linder but I didn't even know he was in the draft or senior bowl

Also Allen Robinson is good

You should write a book or something.

At least the OP is consistently dumb
;

;