Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wrs drafted in 2nd round last year

Quote:Matthews is benefited from a stacked Eagles roster, with a good veteran receive beside him, an all pro RB, and a good coach.  Everything was in this guys favor this year.

Was meant as sarcasm
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not with bortles inaccurate passes
LOL! You just "/thread"ed your own thread going against your own OP. Bravo, sir, bravo.

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Somebody hire this man!

Please don't look at just yards and TDs. Look at everything else that also matters. Plus Matthews was put into a up tempo offense. If Lee was there he would have put up way better stats then he did with the Jags. 

3 Rookie WRs + 1 Rookie QB + Swiss Cheese Oline + Inconsistent OC = Below average offense

Quote:LOL! You just "/thread"ed your own thread going against your own OP. Bravo, sir, bravo.

It takes some kind of ignorance to manage such a feat.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Just like the Jaguars all of you r full of excuses. Well see come next year and it will be the same song
"Get Better Everyday"

Id rather still have Lee over Matthews. Thats me.

Quote:Just like the Jaguars all of you r full of excuses. Well see come next year and it will be the same song
When you claim incredible insight and everyone still thinks you cut with special scissors its time to abandon thread

Live to troll another day

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 05:26 AM by jagmedic08.)

This conversation got me thinking about crappy wide receivers and inaccurate QB's so I went and looked at Reggie Wayne's stats as a rookie.

27 catches for 345 yards and 0 touchdowns.

The guy has 1070 catches and over 14,000 receiving yards in his career.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/player/reggiewayne/2504747/careerstats'>http://www.nfl.com/player/reggiewayne/2504747/careerstats</a>

We are DOOMED!!!!! To the Modis building on the double!

Quote:I like Dave Caldwell. I think the 2014 draft class is boss. 

Compared to Gene Whiffs drafting, "boss" is an understatement.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.