Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The first move the jags make in your opinion!

Quote:Fire the sorry GM

"Get Better Everyday"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Fire the sorry GM

[Image: running_troll_by_afterwars-d4b4tv1.gif]

Sell franchise to a new owner who knows football.

Quote:[Image: running_troll_by_afterwars-d4b4tv1.gif]

Worst case scenario fires GM hires Jets GM, whom hires Bears HC, and Owner moves team to London.

Most likely scenario Gus Bradley and staff remain, Dave Caldwell drafts even better than last year, and team improves to 8-8 next year.

Best case scenario GM Dave Caldwell fires HC Gus Bradley for Mike Shanahan and in two years SuperBowl.

Quote:Someone elses scratch might be twice as better then fischs 2 years.
With a sentence like that, your opinion should be taken seriously!

Quote:Sell franchise to a new owner who knows football.
Owners don't need to know football.  They need to hire people who know football.

Quote: 

Best case scenario GM Dave Caldwell fires HC Gus Bradley for Mike Shanahan and in two years SuperBowl.

You mad. Shanahan will let Bortles tear his ACL week 1 and have him playing week 2. Dude broke RG3.

Quote:This was one of the historically bad teams of all time.
agreed

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 04:28 PM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:With a sentence like that, your opinion should be taken seriously!
Why cuz u a fisch lover?

Quote:Why cuz u fisch lover?
No, because you can't write a sentence.

Quote:No, because you can't write a sentence.

[BLEEP] does writing a sentence matter when stating a opinion
"Get Better Everyday"

I'm good with a change at OC, but I don't really expect it to happen.  New ST coach and O-line coach are probably the only real changes to the coaching staff.

Lewis is probably gone.  Poz probably restructures depending on who else we get at MLB.  Shorts won't get resigned.

Quote:He will not be fired because then the entire offense, including Blake, will have to spend an entire offseason learning a brand new offense. It will be like starting from scratch. They're in too deep.
They'll be learning a new offense in the off season in another year so what's the difference beside wasting time?

Quote:Trade Cecil Shorts or Marcedes Lewis. Vet players need to show up. It's their job to show the young guns how to do it. Jags can get late picks for them.
You cannot trade Cecil. He's a free agent. Marcedes we can though. Only thing is we would only get a 5th or 6th round pick in return if that.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I imagine they'll hire an O-line coach. Maybe make a change at ST coordinator.

I wonder how they are feeling about the DB position coach as well.  

The Cyprien/Gratz lack of development may make a case to question his effectiveness. 

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] does writing a sentence matter when stating a opinion

Say what?

Quote:In my opinion I honestly feel like Jedd Fisch needs to be shown the door.. His inconsistant play-calling, well his consistant bad play-calling tormented the jags all year! I dont wanna go to the statistics but im pretty sure this was one of the worst offenses the Jags have had in history.. Theres plenty of excuses you can hand out for the guy but the fact is his offensive schemes doesnt score a lot of tds.Did the jags convert on 3rd down yesterday by the way ? Smh Fisch 1st Henne 2nd!

I want Fisch gone not now but right now!! But if he hasnt been fired yet, I doubt he gets fired.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:He will not be fired because then the entire offense, including Blake, will have to spend an entire offseason learning a brand new offense. It will be like starting from scratch. They're in too deep.

Better they learn a new one this season than to learn a new offense and defense the next. 

First thing - ice cream sandwiches

Second thing - move Cecil Shorts to Qb

1. In the draft, with their 1st pick, I like either Williams or Cooper.

2. In FA I'd like more competition on the o-line and linebacker. I think our linebackers are among the worst in the league. I'd also like to see them add a move TE whether through the draft or FA.