Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers injured

looked like it could be a knee or a calf.

pretty safe to say the packers have 0% chance of winning in the playoffs without him if its a substantial injury.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They are really needing the 1st round bye now more than ever.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Flynn is in, can he pull out the win?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

rodgers apparently looks like hes gonna be ok.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Coming back out.

Aaron Rodgers is a freakin beast. That is all.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Dirty Suh strikes again. Probably gonna face a suspension for the playoff game.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

I wish Suh could be kicked out of the NFL. For real. The man doesn't deserve anything good for what he does to players on purpose. Why does the NFL let him get away with this stuff? 

Suh is a scumbag, and I hope it results in suspension this time.  Suspended in the post season, and 4 games next year.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Dirty Suh strikes again. Probably gonna face a suspension for the playoff game.

Why didn't Walt Anderson throw his flag at that idiot?

This happened a week after another Lions player stepped on a Bear's left ankle. This is a lot worse because #90 stepped on Aaron Rodgers twice, so I hope he is suspended throughout the playoffs.

Quote:I wish Suh could be kicked out of the NFL. For real. The man doesn't deserve anything good for what he does to players on purpose. Why does the NFL let him get away with this stuff? 

Unfortunately the NFL does not have a rule such on-field behavior can warrant a lifetime ban. I am sure if one did exist, he would have been out of the league years ago.

Quote:Suh is a scumbag, and I hope it results in suspension this time. Suspended in the post season, and 4 games next year.
I think a playoff suspension is the only way that guy is gonna get it. He has a long history of that behavior and nothing has changed him so far.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I think a playoff suspension is the only way that guy is gonna get it. He has a long history of that behavior and nothing has changed him so far.

I have no faith the scumbag will ever change because he has been suspended before for stomping on a Green Bay player, then a year later fined for kicking Matt Schaub's sperm factories. He would have already changed if he was ever going to.

Quote:I have no faith the scumbag will ever change because he has been suspended before for stomping on a Green Bay player, then a year later fined for kicking Matt Schaub's sperm factories. He would have already changed if he was ever going to.

Main reason why I don't want the jags to even consider him as a FA. I don't want that kind of publicity.

Quote:Main reason why I don't want the jags to even consider him as a FA. I don't want that kind of publicity.

Good thing we don't need him.

Back to Aaron Rodgers, how did you like seeing him angrily push Suh in the back? I loved it.

Yeah I'd still rather skip on Suh.

Wonder how Rodgers will hold up in the playoffs, he is one strong player... Home town kid so I cheer for him even if he is kinda a jerk :-p

Quote:Yeah I'd still rather skip on Suh.

Wonder how Rodgers will hold up in the playoffs, he is one strong player... Home town kid so I cheer for him even if he is kinda a jerk.

Why do you think Aaron Rodgers is a jerk?

He will be fine in the playoffs because of the bye week.

Quote:Yeah I'd still rather skip on Suh.

Wonder how Rodgers will hold up in the playoffs, he is one strong player... Home town kid so I cheer for him even if he is kinda a jerk :-p

Yeah, I lost respect for him a few years back when he was for the lockout. Hell of a good player though.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Yeah, I lost respect for him a few years back when he was for the lockout. Heck of a good player though.

He is the team's NFLPA representative, so of course he was for the lockout. The fact that he is Green Bay's NFLPA representative should tell you how good he is as a player and a teammate. I have to respect him for that.

Of course, that does not mean you have to like him, but I do - and not just because he is a Packer.

Quote:Why do you think Aaron Rodgers is a jerk?

He will be fine in the playoffs because of the bye week.
He is a great player and everything but he has let his stardom go to his head which I totally understand to a point. I have my own personal opinion of my "home town hero"