Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Odell Beckham Jr might be the best receiver in the league

Another impressive stat line today, insane production for any receiver let alone a rookie

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

12 catches 185 yards and a TD

Yeah he is, the guy is simply amzaing. 

He single handedly won my fantasy league for me

We could of got Beckham and Carr.  Oh well, hopefully Bortles comes around.

The dude is sick...absolutely sick.

Quote:We could of got Beckham and Carr.  Oh well, hopefully Bortles comes around.

I'm not sure I would want Carr over Bortles. ... Not this early in their careers, anyway.

Beckham is a hindsight pick.  Let the entire league have a 2014 draft do-over, and see where he lands.

no. hes good. lets not get crazy though.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

After one season? No. He could be down the line tho. He's most deff the best WR who came in this yr.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2014, 08:22 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:I'm not sure I would want Carr over Bortles. ... Not this early in their careers, anyway.

Beckham is a hindsight pick. Let the entire league have a 2014 draft do-over, and see where he lands.
I would take Bortles over Carr also, we wouldn't of been able to get Bortles and Beckham

I wonder how he will do in year 2....

Beckham along with Antonio Brown, the 2 best in the league right now. 

Now... what if he slumps next year and regress? Do they cut him like we should cut all our 2nd year pros?

I'll take Dez Bryant

Quote:Now... what if he slumps next year and regress? Do they cut him like we should cut all our 2nd year pros?
Brown only had 167 yrds his rookie year, they should of cut him

Quote:I'll take Dez Bryant

Dez

Megatron

AJ green.... Still the monsters of the NFL. Dalton has been terrible this year compared to his first few.

Obj has been really good. He's getting fed the ball a lot, but he's also catching those targets.

Keep in mind how crazy Cruz's stats were for a year or so too, though.

I think the numbers will drop a little but that doesn't mean he isn't really good. He looks to possibly be a top ten guy. We'll see.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Another impressive stat line today, insane production for any receiver let alone a rookie
impressive but Megatron Calvin Johnson is better

Antonio brown is the best receiver in the league but Odell is not far behind
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:We could of got Beckham and Carr.  Oh well, hopefully Bortles comes around.

We can't go down that road. We could've had Russell Wilson instead of Anger. We could've had Roethlisberger instead of Reggie Williams. Each time we've had other options and didn't take them. Carr is just meh... He won't be anything special. Let's give Blake an offseason to work on footwork. He's got the pocket presence and a slew of young WR's to develop.

Quote:Antonio brown is the best receiver in the league but Odell is not far behind

if you think antonio brown is better than megatron, you should quit watching football now.