Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lamping says revenue up 10%

Quote:So true here....

"Just imagine what they’ll be feeling if we can actually start winning football games. That’s the most important thing we can do to improve our fan experience is to play better." - Lamping

The city will go insane with a winning team.  For me, I appreciate the early years so much more based on our decade of struggles.

Did he really say "if" and not "when"? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Did he really say "if" and not "when"?

Parse as you see fit. We get it, junior.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Parse as you see fit. We get it, junior.

If by parse, you mean read, then will do grandpa. Don't worry though, youth like myself will keep pumping money into the Jaguar machine until we are good again. 

Really been amazing what Shad and Lamping have done from a marketing/business side of the organization. Couldn't ask more from the team in that manor. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Imagine if they build that aquarium and develop the ship yards.... Downtown will be booming.

Quote:If by parse, you mean read, then will do grandpa. Don't worry though, youth like myself will keep pumping money into the Jaguar machine until we are good again.

Someone has to sit in the bleeds to do the beer induced "protect this house" chest thumping.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Someone has to sit in the bleeds to do the beer induced "protect this house" chest thumping.

So, now you are making assumptions about my financial status? That is pretty childish behavior for a moderator and grown man, wouldn't you say?

um just about every game i go to i'm in the bleeds, section 143 usually in the ZZ or UU rows, that climb is killer!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:So, now you are making assumptions about my financial status? That is pretty childish behavior for a moderator and grown man, wouldn't you say?

You're the one thumping your chest, TMD Jr.

Quote:You're the one thumping your chest, TMD Jr.

I am thumping my chest? I questioned a actual quote from Lamping to which you accuse me of parsing information out of, then make assumptions about my financial status inferring my contributions to the Jaguars are none more than sitting in the 400's all the while being an alcoholic, then compare me to a guy who constantly eats your lunch on this message board to a point you have to ban him to save face.

Got it.