Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags are 10.5 point underdogs at Houston...

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 11:25 AM by muddylips.)

According to an article by Alfie Crow on 'Jags Nation', the Jaguars are viewed as 10.5 point underdogs this Sunday. Nothing new about this, since we've been rated the underdogs in almost all of the games this season. Actually, considering what's on the line for Houston, and the fact that at this point Jacksonville really has little to gain (from a pragmatic point of view) by a victory, I'm a little surprised that we aren't more than a 10.5 point underdog.

Houston beat us fairly easily (relatively speaking..) our last meeting. They defeated the ravens (who whipped us). With our injuries, we're even less prepared to meet the Houston than we were before. So, I dunno.... it seems like us being only a 10.5 point underdog is being kind'a generous!

Before y'all say something, yes I want the Jags to win; but, I just don't see it happening. I think we'll end the season 3-13.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I certainly wouldn't say that the Ravens "whipped us".

Time to shock the world

The Ravens whipped us?

Alfie is a moron.  We win...book it.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The Texans QB situation causes enough uncertainty that it will likely lead to many people selecting the Jaguars with the 10 1/2 points.

The Texans didn't beat us easily and the Ravens didn't whip us.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Alfie is a moron.  We win...book it.
he's a moron because he quoted what the betting line was?

With Keenum at QB, all we have to do is stop the run and don't turn the ball over, this is a winable game

Take the points..

Quote:he's a moron because he quoted what the betting line was?

With Keenum at QB, all we have to do is stop the run and don't turn the ball over, this is a winable game
I bet the Ravens said the same thing. With Watt in your face every play, not turning the ball over is very hard.

oh no

The Houston Texans can clinch a playoff spot with a win against the Jaguars, and a Ravens & Chargers loss.

I doubt that will happen as the Browns play the Ravens in Baltimore should be an easy win for the Ravens.

The Chargers might lose to the Chiefs though.

The Jaguars might beat the Texans as the team appears to be improving each week.

AS long as Bortles and the offense show signs of progression to build on...I'm good

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

lol Alfie

I don't see the team winning this game at all. 

Quote:Time to shock the world.
The Shocker!!!

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I'll be there cheering!

Quote:I bet the Ravens said the same thing. With Watt in your face every play, not turning the ball over is very hard.
We didn't seem to have a problem beating them twice last year with Keenum at QB. Ravens offense in a major funk right now, and their defense is banged up too.

Dude, playing the grinch this Sunday would be so sweet!!!

I think if we score 20 points, we win this game...

Jags win 42-10...................................yeah 42-10.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.