Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Two years ago today....

#neverforget

[Image: B5dLod0IQAE2VDy.jpg]

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dodged that bullet like a boss.
Signature goes here.

With a name like Schefter, he has to be wrong.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Can't escape the TEBOW.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

LOL, this would have been a disaster

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Tebow is a great guy, but not a NFL QB.  I don't see how people could still want him, BB has everything he does not.  The only thing I could say is more heart, but that's just speculation because Tebow wears it on his sleeve.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Too bad we didn't get Manziel last draft     

:teehee:

Fact is nobody works harder than Tebow...NOBODY.

Quote:Fact is nobody works harder than Tebow...NOBODY.
BUT ALL HE DOES IS WIN!!!! Lol.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Dodged that bullet like a boss.

Quote:LOL, this would have been a disaster

As opposed to Gabbert and Henne taking us to 4-12? I doubt it would have mattered much if at all.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:BUT ALL HE DOES IS WIN!!!! Lol.

Fact. He hasn't lost a start in over two years

;

;

Quote:As opposed to Gabbert and Henne taking us to 4-12? I doubt it would have mattered much if at all.
At least we sucked with Henne and Gabbert under the cover of media indifference. Had Tebow been here our suckage would have been on display to the whole world. Bullet dodged in my opinion.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:At least we sucked with Henne and Gabbert under the cover of media indifference. Had Tebow been here our suckage would have been on display to the whole world. Bullet dodged in my opinion.

That comment could be prophetic about Johnny Manziel.

Quote:As opposed to Gabbert and Henne taking us to 4-12? I doubt it would have mattered much if at all.

I think it's clear I have a dark sense of humor, because I LOL'd out loud when I read this.  Just glad we have BB5 now...  Just need to get some better protection and a better offensive system, and we may be going places, boys.

Things can always get worse.  I'll take Henne all day over Tebow.

Quote:Fact is nobody works harder than Tebow...NOBODY.

I hope you're talking about football players and not people in general. If you're talking about people then you're very very wrong.

Quote:Things can always get worse.  I'll take Henne all day over Tebow.

I'd imagine that Shorts would have had a much worse season in 2013. Fortunately with Gabnne he got the chance to show that he's our future at WR. Same with Ace Sanders.

And Tebow scattering passes everywhere would have been so bad that Backmon might have taken to using drugs and alcohol.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I hope you're talking about football players and not people in general. If you're talking about people then you're very very wrong.
NOBODY

We would have 2 Superbowl wins by now if we did grab him. 

Quote:NOBODY
Im not sure what your Avatar picture is but it reminds me of several ppl who work harder then TIMTIM. Firefighters but you can throw in Police, Military and many others who work way harder then ole timmy boy.