Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoff teams

Quote:I think I want to see the Chiefs get in, only for the fact it would be funny to see so many teams lose for it to happen. I like underdogs.

The Chiefs are rooting for us Sunday. They need both the Ravens and Texans to lose if they beat the Chargers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why are you using this thread to push an agenda? I started it to talk about only one thing: the playoffs.
don't try to spin this around on me just because you refuse to learn about bolo ties. Just Google it real quick. What have you got to lose!

Quote:Don't try to spin this around on me just because you refuse to learn about bolo ties. Just Google it real quick. What have you got to lose!

I refuse to talk about anything unrelated to the 2015 playoffs in this thread. Even if I had any interest in bolo ties I would say that. If you want to talk about bolo ties, find somebody who already knows what they are.

Quote:Why are you using this thread to push an agenda? I started it to talk about only one thing: the playoffs.

Comprehension is not always strong, JW.

Quote:Comprehension is not always strong, JW.

I know, but it could be worse.

Sometimes I think snaxdelrio is just trying to play a silly game he/she knows I don't like because almost every post is off topic.

Quote:I refuse to talk about anything unrelated to the 2015 playoffs in this thread. Even if I had any interest in bolo ties I would say that. If you want to talk about bolo ties, find somebody who already knows what they are.
this is a wonderful chance for you to expand your horizons! Who knows, maybe you will really into them! I would love to get your input on the one Phillip Rivers likes to wear! And its topical too because He's in the playoffs !

Quote:This is a wonderful chance for you to expand your horizons! Who knows, maybe you will really into them! I would love to get your input on the one Phillip Rivers likes to wear! And it's topical too because he's in the playoffs!

Philip Rivers is not in the playoffs. Look at the clinching scenarios again. San Diego needs to win to get in.

You already got my input: I DON'T CARE.

Quote:Philip Rivers is not in the playoffs. Look at the clinching scenarios again. San Diego needs to win to get in.well since the Chargers are still eligible, its almost like this week is a playoff game for them! I hope you get to see Phillip Rivers' bolo tie because it is a sight to behold!

You already got my input: I DON'T CARE.
you should just check it out real quick it will only take a couple seconds!

Quote:You should just check it out real quick it will only take a couple seconds!

You need to explain to me why you are doing this instead of talking about the playoffs. If you refuse to stop it I will put you on my ignore list ASAP.

Quote:The Chiefs are rooting for us Sunday. They need both the Ravens and Texans to lose if they beat the Chargers.

I can see us winning.

I can see KC beating SD.

I can't see a Johnny Not-so-good-at-football beating the Ravens.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 03:28 AM by snaxdelrio.)

Whoa! No need to ignore stuff! You should explain to me why you are refusing to even look at a picture of a bolo tie! Thats makes no sense you are only hurting yourself. You brought up Phillip Rivers! His strange tie made national news in multiple segments.

Quote:I can see us winning.

I can see KC beating SD.

I can't see a Johnny Not-so-good-at-football beating the Ravens.

With those results, Baltimore will get in.

Quote:Whoa! No need to ignore stuff! You should explain to me why you are refusing to even look at a picture of a bolo tie! Thats makes no sense you are only hurting yourself. You brought up Phillip Rivers! His strange tie made national news in multiple segments.

I already explained it. If it makes no sense to you, I can't talk to you anymore.