Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Obnoxious Fanbases in the NFL

Who do you think are the most obnoxious fans in the league? I'll go first:

5) Seahawks

4) Steelers

3) 49ers

2) Tie Cowboys/Eagles

1) Patriots

At least one of the good things about us Jags fans is that nobody has anything particularly negative to say about us (save for Titans fans but that's expected). Most other fanbases don't even notice us lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jets

Eagles

Raiders

Yes, Jets, and it's not even close.

1. Bandwagoners

2. Patriots

3. Raiders

1. Jets

2. Patriots

3. Steelers

4. Eagles

5. Broncos

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Jets and Patriots

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2014, 07:01 PM by Pape.)

Why the Patriots fan base?

I find the steelers fan base to be very obnoxious.

New England Patriot Fan

If you are ranking them by how obnoxious they are then hands down it's Seattle fans. Living up in the Pacific Northwest I see these idiots everywhere.

Quote:If you are ranking them by how obnoxious they are then hands down it's Seattle fans. Living up in the Pacific Northwest I see these idiots everywhere.
Remember how they tried to ban 49ers fans from attending last years NFC Championship Game? I've even heard stories of opposing fans travelling to Seattle and being heckled by Seahawks fans.

Tebros

Steelers

Eagles

Jets

Cowboys
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Tebros

Steelers

Eagles

Jets

Cowboys
I like this list, but you forgot tankers.

Any team from the northeast

;

;

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2014, 11:17 PM by roycee.)

Steelers from my experience

Quote:Remember how they tried to ban 49ers fans from attending last years NFC Championship Game? I've even heard stories of opposing fans travelling to Seattle and being heckled by Seahawks fans.

Uh... that's actually awesome.

Dolphins and Steelers

Quote:Steelers from my experience

Eagles and Giants right up there. Patriots too. Especially since they act like the NFL was invented in 2001.

;

;

Just based on perception of visiting fans, the Raiders.  

Gene's Myth

I don't know about the remote fan bases and how they are, but I can say that the most obnoxious crowd of visiting fans I have encountered at the stadium was Saints fans.

You'd think they just won the Superbowl against their arch rival from the way they carried on.

Quote:I don't know about the remote fan bases and how they are, but I can say that the most obnoxious crowd of visiting fans I have encountered at the stadium was Saints fans.

You'd think they just won the Superbowl against their arch rival from the way they carried on.
Since 2009, they've become a fanbase full of bandwagon fans. Just like the Hawks and 9ers.