Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Obnoxious Fanbases in the NFL

The Patriots dont even make it in the top25.

The Seahawks "fans" these last 2 years are easily the worse fanbase in the entirety of sports.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jets

Cowboys

Broncos

Clots fan base ranks up there too.

Quote:Clots fan base ranks up there too.

And they've been rewarded with a 49er's Montana/Young level of success.

If there were any universal justice Luck would have had a career ending injury as a rookie.

The colts run of success is proof that there is no higher power. Ninja

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 11:24 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:And they've been rewarded with a 49er's Montana/Young level of success.

If there were any universal justice Luck would have had a career ending injury as a rookie.

The colts run of success is proof that there is no higher power. Ninja
On top of that, they couldn't even get their own franchise without stealing one.

Good news is they have what appears to be a one hit wonder GM

;

;

Quote:Tebros

Steelers

Eagles

Jets

Cowboys

Who in the world are the Tebros? Never heard of them and I can name all 32 teams.

Cam Newton would say his own team has obnoxious fans. He ripped them for cheering when Johnny Manziel got hurt yesterday. Of course they aren't the first to do it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...iel-injury

Quote:Who in the world are the Tebros? Never heard of them and I can name all 32 teams.

Cam Newton would say his own team has obnoxious fans. He ripped them for cheering when Johnny Manziel got hurt yesterday. Of course they aren't the first to do it.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000447683/article/cam-panthers-fans-classless-to-cheer-manziel-injury'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000447683/article/cam-panthers-fans-classless-to-cheer-manziel-injury</a>
I'll take this one.

Tebro; noun: a person who is a Tim Tebow fan and knows next to nothing about football.

Hope this helps.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Eagles

Quote:I'll take this one.

Tebro; noun: a person who is a Tim Tebow fan and knows next to nothing about football.

Hope this helps.

I thought this thread was about which teams have the most obnoxious fans, not the names of specific fans who are obnoxious.

Quote:Who in the world are the Tebros? Never heard of them and I can name all 32 teams.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...iel-injury
They came in the league circa 2010, however due to fan excitement and abysmal play, they are no longer in the league.  Their fans, however, continue to rank amongst the elite in annoyance.

Quote:I thought this thread was about which teams have the most obnoxious fans, not the names of specific fans who are obnoxious.
The question is FANBASES and Tebow's NFL fanbase is definitely one of the most obnoxious fanbases on the planet.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:They came in the league circa 2010, however due to fan excitement and abysmal play, they are no longer in the league.  Their fans, however, continue to rank amongst the elite in annoyance.

The Panthers came into the league in 1995. What team's fans are you talking about?

Tebow fans don't count.

Quote:The Panthers came into the league in 1995. What team's fans are you talking about?

Tebow fans don't count.
Please stop posting. You're embarrassing to this MB.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:The question is FANBASES and Tebow's NFL fanbase is definitely one of the most obnoxious fanbases on the planet.

Can he really have "fans" anymore now that he is out of the NFL? Sure, people still like him, but I don't think of myself as a "Tebow fan" now that he has a TV job.

Quote:Please stop posting. You're embarrassing to this MB.

You can ignore me if you don't like me and I won't care.

Quote:The Panthers came into the league in 1995. What team's fans are you talking about?

Tebow fans don't count.
Thanks for that tidbit.  What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Quote:Thanks for that tidbit.  What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

It is just very annoying when people call Tim Tebow fans obnoxious for liking him. What I see is Tebow haters being obnoxious about hating him.

Cleveland fans.

Surprised they haven't been mentioned much here.

Quote:Cleveland fans.

Surprised they haven't been mentioned much here.

Can you really be considered an obnoxious fan base when your franchise has earned the name "Factory of Sadness".