Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cleveland beat writer thinks Browns could target Marcus Mariota

Could be flinging it on the wall to see if it sticks, high end trolling or both maybe but interesting none the less. The 400+ comments are also very interesting.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ss...t-comments

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Heisman + Browns? Ultimate kiss of death

hahahahaha manziel. they should have never benched hoyer. the fact of the matter is, cleveland just doesnt have a very good offensive team. cameron has been injured, gordon just came back, mack is out. youve got a rookie rb in crowell who is the best guy in the backfield but needs experience. hoyer was doing the best he could. i hope he gets to go to arizona next season and get some respect.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Well that didn't take long.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

What would the Browns give up to get the top pick? If the Titans own it (which would happen if the Buccaneers win next week), they would be stupid to trade down instead of pick Marcus Mariota.

Quote:What would the Browns give up to get the top pick? If the Titans own it (which would happen if the Buccaneers win next week), they would be stupid to trade down instead of pick Marcus Mariota.

The tacks are happy with Mettenberger, they would certainly trade down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The tacks are happy with Mettenberger, they would certainly trade down.

Jake Locker will be gone, so they still will be down to only two quarterbacks. Is their plan to sign a veteran quarterback in free agency to replace Locker?

Disastrous franchise

Gene's Myth

Feel like they had a fluke season and next year might end up being back to the top 10 picks

Looks like maybe the homeless guy was wrong on Johnny Football.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Looks like maybe the homeless guy was wrong on Johnny Football.

im stunned

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Disastrous franchise

That's what I was thinking. How do you ditch your QB after a game and a half. Talk about a waste of a 1st round pick.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Browns fans on Manziel...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.p...opic=31418

Funny stuff.

I wanted no part of Manziel on the Jaguars.

This is why.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Browns fans on Manziel...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.p...opic=31418

Funny stuff.

I wanted no part of Manziel on the Jaguars.

This is why.

What a flop

Quote:Jake Locker will be gone, so they still will be down to only two quarterbacks. Is their plan to sign a veteran quarterback in free agency to replace Locker?

They will keep Whitehurst.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:What a flop

After a game and a half? I'd be shocked if they went for Mariota. That's like people here saying the Jaguars should go after Mariota (or Winston). Don't see it happening.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I've seen rumors on other team sites that say the Browns will start Connor Shaw at QB this week vs the Ravens (not sure how accurate it is).

Manziel was hurt and Hoyer is benched?

IDK about that team, lol

Quote:I've seen rumors on other team sites that say the Browns will start Connor Shaw at QB this week vs the Ravens (not sure how accurate it is).

Manziel was hurt and Hoyer is benched?

IDK about that team, lol

I think Hoyer got hurt in the game too.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 06:25 AM by Bullseye.)

I read the Browns re going with rookie QB Connor Shaw, making his first ever NFL start, against division rival Baltimore, who remains in the playoff hunt.

Somehow I do not think this season ends well for Cleveland.

And then there's this reaction from JF himself...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...arterback/