Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Landon Collins vs Gerod Holliman
Collins
Holliman
[Show Results]

Landon Collins vs Gerod Holliman

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2014, 01:34 PM by Stigma.)

How about Michael Griffin of the Titans. He could be let go in a roster purge. What are your thoughts on signing him?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Michael DiRocco  of ESPN seems to think that the Jags will target Devin McCourty of the Patriots.

Quote:How about Michael Griffin of the Titans. He could be let go in a roster purge. What are your thoughts on signing him?

Griffin is terrible.

Look at him the other night. He's the guy at the 40 that completely whiffs on Jordan Todman.

[Image: todman.0.gif]

Quote:Michael DiRocco  of ESPN seems to think that the Jags will target Devin McCourty of the Patriots.

I'd be really happy with Gipson, McCourty or Moore. As far as Collins/Holliman, I will say that I think people are selling Collins' coverage/play making ability a little short. I think he'll be somewhere in the league next year playing very well at FS.

Quote:I'd be really happy with Gipson, McCourty or Moore. As far as Collins/Holliman, I will say that I think people are selling Collins' coverage/play making ability a little short. I think he'll be somewhere in the league next year playing very well at FS.
I agree

Holliman is a ball hawk (what we need). But he is afraid to tackle.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Holliman is a ball hawk (what we need). But he is afraid to tackle.

Collins is a ball hawk also, and he is an excellent tackler.

Quote:Collins is a ball hawk also, and he is an excellent tackler.
I thought he was labelled as more of a Strong Safety. If that's what he can do than I'm sure we will try and get him. Trade down if possible.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I want Collins in teal. Badly. Kid is all over the field and has a nose for the ball. We missed out on Earl Thomas a few years ago and it still annoys the heck outta me. I don't think Collins is Thomas, but he is definitely a playmaker and we need that 

Quote:I got a feeling that Rahim Moore is on a lot of teams Christmas list to sign in the spring.

Yup

Quote:Yup
If we do get Moore I just hope we dont play the team that signs Torrey Smith.  Or if we did get Moore maybe we should just sign Torrey Smith also so we dont have to worry about it lol