Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 FA-RTs

Quote:Without the - in the thread title, it says [BAD WORD REMOVED]. He he he he he he /petergriffinlaugh

When I first say the thread title I was like "Wha..."

Someone's saving one up for the new year.

Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Har.

Quote:Barksdale is definitely the most interesting name up there.  The last thing we need is to overpay for an incompetent old FA-RT.

Best post I've read all week!  Well done, sir!

Quote:I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Har.

LOL, I didn't catch that untill Nkomn used the whole old FA-RT post.  You get a +1 for posting that!

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2014, 05:21 PM by jagherd.)

To be honest,, I don't know anything about most of those guys. But, there are a few that look like they would be good upgrades.

Marshall Newhouse isn't too bad. He played some for Cincy this year. He's a good backup caliber guy,, but would probably still be an upgrade over what's on the right side now.

Eric Winston got picked up on the Bengals for right now, after Andre Smith went down. Winston looked really good last week against the Browns. I'm wondering if Cincy will sign him for next season, idk.

Bulaga

Dunlap

Free

Winston

Newhouse

These guys would probably improve the right side.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bulaga.

Next question.......

Quote:If we see RT as that big of a need, yes. Scherff >>>>> Bulaga.

Take the most talented player available, regardless of position. Really, this team needs talent all across the board minus a handful of positions.

I don't see Scherff as a top five pick

I would still like to sign a RT through FA.

Give me Barksdale if Caldwell thinks he is good. Barksdale will be cheaper than Bulaga. Bulaga could also be nice, but I just prefer a RT who is closer to our offense style. Rams tend to split between run and pass while the packers have a pass block mostly.