Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sen'Derrick Marks can make a cool 600K tonight

Just a half sack needed. Someone is going to have a Merry Christmas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...d-tonight/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He will get it. He deserves it. Im just happy we now have 2 DT that will play in the middle of the line that can stop the run and rush the passer. But the best part is how cheap we have them for. Marks is second to Suh but Suh expects to be 100 million dollar player. 

Quote:He will get it. He deserves it. Im just happy we now have 2 DT that will play in the middle of the line that can stop the run and rush the passer. But the best part is how cheap we have them for. Marks is second to Suh but Suh expects to be 100 million dollar player. 

Me thinks Suh will be Haynesworth 2.0. Time will tell.

Good for him. I know he'll get it. I think he will get 2 sacks overall.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

He'll get it against his old team. Poetic.

He deserves it. Great players having a great year.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 11:25 AM by Dockerill91.)

Unable to quote on this comp for some reason. But agree 200% with StroudCrowd and think Suh will be Haynesworth 2.0 the guy is playing for a contract and that is all once he gets it, it will be, R.I.P to the player we used to see. Suh your glory days are over. Smile (see how i turned that into a song)

Quote:Me thinks Suh will be Haynesworth 2.0. Time will tell.
Yeah.  I don't want any part of him on this team.  He's got bad news tattooed on his forehead.  As far as Marks goes, looks like he'll be headed to the bank tomorrow.

Quote:He will get it. He deserves it. Im just happy we now have 2 DT that will play in the middle of the line that can stop the run and rush the passer. But the best part is how cheap we have them for. Marks is second to Suh but Suh expects to be 100 million dollar player. 

That is proof fans should not vote for the Pro Bowl. Marks is not even a reserve and should have been voted in.

Quote:That is proof fans should not vote for the Pro Bowl. Marks is not even a reserve and should have been voted in.
I agree that Marks should be there.  The problem is that the team is not popular right now and the record is not very good.  It's like the Jags are an afterthought in most fans minds.  It's frustrating, but I think it'll get better.  Soon.

Quote:I agree that Marks should be there.  The problem is that the team is not popular right now and the record is not very good.  It's like the Jags are an afterthought in most fans minds.  It's frustrating, but I think it'll get better.  Soon.

The best position group on the team is our defensive line. People who think a team that can't win has no talent are ignorant.

Quote:The best position group on the team is our defensive line. People who think a team that can't win has no talent are ignorant.

True, but sadly it's the truth right now.  The types of games like we have tonight, in front of a national audience, are the opportunity to change the perception.  I hope Marks and the rest of the team have a good showing.  I'll be at the game tonight so I hope we show well on TV.

Quote:True, but sadly it's the truth right now.  The types of games like we have tonight, in front of a national audience, are the opportunity to change the perception.  I hope Marks and the rest of the team have a good showing.  I'll be at the game tonight so I hope we show well on TV.

That is what I have been saying: we need to show everyone we are not the worst team in the NFL. Losing tonight would only make people think we are.

Quote:That is what I have been saying: we need to show everyone we are not the worst team in the NFL. Losing tonight would only make people think we are.
But tanking is the best thing the team can do for its future :thumbsup:

Wallbash

Quote:The best position group on the team is our defensive line. People who think a team that can't win has no talent are ignorant.

I don't know I feel about saying this, but J-dub you are 1000% correct with this.

Quote:But tanking is the best thing the team can do for its future.

There is absolutely no reason to think that and you know it.

Would be a damn shame for Marks to miss out on 600K against a Charlie Whitehurst led team.

I wonder if that Lamborghini is paid off...

Quote:Would be a damn shame for Marks to miss out on 600K against a Charlie Whitehurst led team.

He still ha 1 more game after this if he can't get it

I wonder if that Lamborghini is paid off...

Cha-ching!
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Wow!!