Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 NFL TV Distrubution Maps - Week 16

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 01:47 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Our Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans lead off Week 16 of the NFL regular season in their regular seaon home finale at EverBank Field on Thursday Night Football.   :yes:

But later on Sunday,  WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47 is televising both the Chiefs @ Steelers, and Colts @ Cowboys primary early and late doubleheader games on The NFL On CBS  in Jacksonville both games seen live on HD.  Smile

WFOX Channel 30 is also televising the Falcons @ Saints NFC South divisional showdown, and NFL On FOX's single header game down I-10 this Sunday in Jacksonville, also seen live on HD.  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://506sports.com/

http://www.the506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I get the Packers and Buccaneers.  Smile

Quote:I get the Packers and Buccaneers.  Smile

I hope I'm wrong but be prepared for FOX to switch to another game in the 2nd half.   I would be pleasantly surprised if the Bucs are even in the game in the 2nd half.

Quote:I hope I'm wrong but be prepared for FOX to switch to another game in the 2nd half. I would be pleasantly surprised if the Bucs are even in the game in the 2nd half.

That happened when I watched the Eagles/Packers game earlier this year. However that never happened to a Jaguars game, so I think because it is in Tampa I should be able to watch the second half.

The Buccaneers probably wish they played against Aaron Rodgers last week.

Quote:That happened when I watched the Eagles/Packers game earlier this year. However that never happened to a Jaguars game, so I think because it is in Tampa I should be able to watch the second half.

The Buccaneers probably wish they played against Aaron Rodgers last week.

Good point regarding the Tampa factor,   as I believe Gainesville is a Secondary Market for the Bucs.   While most of the U.S.  that gets that game could easily be seeing a different game for much of the 2nd half,   that probably won't happen in Gainesville.

The Bills Defensive Line is light years better than the Defensive Line the Bucs will be fielding against the Packers this week.   That much more since DT Gerald McCoy is now out for the season.

While Aaron Rodgers wasn't as sharp as normal this past Sunday,   the combination of the Bills Defense,  and numerous dropped passes were major factors in Rodgers'  performance.     

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!