Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ray McDonald in trouble again?

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/report-po...0%99s-home

He's being investigated for a rape accusation and police have served a search warrant to search his home. This comes on the heels of beating a domestic violence charge a couple months back.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just announced that the 49ers have released him. Most likely out of the NFL for good.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

What if it turns out the accuser is a gold digger looking to take advantage of a situation?  If the 49ers release him based on false accusations, that will make for a fun lawsuit.

That being said, if the allegations are true, you have to wonder just how stupid someone needs to be to jeopardize the ability to make millions of dollars for what?  Sex? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:What if it turns out the accuser is a gold digger looking to take advantage of a situation?  If the 49ers release him based on false accusations, that will make for a fun lawsuit.

That being said, if the allegations are true, you have to wonder just how stupid someone needs to be to jeopardize the ability to make millions of dollars for what?  Sex? 

The guy has a long history of run ins with the law, he's an obvious idiot.

Quote:The guy has a long history of run ins with the law, he's an obvious idiot.
I get that, but those are the types of guys who wind up being targeted by opportunists looking to cash in on their stupidity. 

This comment from the article makes me wonder.

Quote:The victim reportedly alleged that she was “possibly sexually assaulted.”

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I get that, but those are the types of guys who wind up being targeted by opportunists looking to cash in on their stupidity. 

This comment from the article makes me wonder:

Unless she was drugged or something along those lines, "possibly" shouldnt be used in this case.

I thought the same thing when i read it.

Quote:Unless she was drugged or something along those lines, "possibly" shouldnt be used in this case.

I thought the same thing when i read it.

And that's certainly a plausible scenario, but there's nothing offering clarity in that article. 

Quote:What if it turns out the accuser is a gold digger looking to take advantage of a situation? If the 49ers release him based on false accusations, that will make for a fun lawsuit.

That being said, if the allegations are true, you have to wonder just how stupid someone needs to be to jeopardize the ability to make millions of dollars for what? Sex?

Was probably Jonathan Martin making the claims Smile

Cut by 49ers. Someone will pick him up. Maybe the clots?

Quote:Cut by 49ers. Someone will pick him up. Maybe the clots?

Under the new personal conduct policy it may not matter. He'll be suspended with pay until he works it out thru the legal system.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Per Rotoworld:

Quote:49ers cut LE McDonald due to off-field issues

Ray McDonald | FA

(December 17, 2014 3:39 PM EST)

49ers waived LE Ray McDonald.

It's been a long time coming for McDonald. Wednesday's announcement that McDonald is a suspect in an alleged rape from last week that took place at his home was the final straw for the 49ers. It also helps that they're out of the playoff race. McDonald has had a number of off-field red flags, ranging from DUI, all-night partying, felony domestic violence arrest in August, and now this. The 49ers will eat over $4.6 million in dead money against the 2015 salary cap by releasing him.

Not exactly chump change.

Quote:Cut by 49ers. Someone will pick him up. Maybe the clots?

Indianapolis would be a good scheme fit.   But I think Ray McDonald has seen his last game action for the 2014 season.   The legal process is probably going to take at least a few months.