Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Johnny Manfail

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 08:17 PM by badger.)

The browns homers were hyping this start so much, the players were giving quotes like, "he is unstoppable in practice."

He had 80 yds passing and 2 picks. Lololol

What a joke.

Also, his glaring weakness today that i noticed (other than decision making): arm strength. The thing all the scouts said he did well. No, most of his balls took forever to reach their target. Dude sux

If you watch Blake Carrwater, they all have nfl arms and potential.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The browns homers were hyping this start so much, the players were giving quotes like, "he is unstoppable in practice."

He had 80 yds passing and 2 picks. Lololol

What a joke.

Also, his glaring weakness today that i noticed (other than decision making): arm strength. The thing all the scouts said he did well. No, most of his balls took forever to reach their target. Dude sux

If you watch Blake Carrwater, they all have nfl arms and potential.
The worst thing about it for Cleveland fans is that they had a decent spot holder in Hoyer.  They now have to go "all in" with Manziel for a few years and when it is all over, they will be so worse of than if they had played Hoyer and waited for real NFL QB.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:The worst thing about it for Cleveland fans is that they had a decent spot holder in Hoyer. They now have to go "all in" with Manziel for a few years and when it is all over, they will be so worse of than if they had played Hoyer and waited for real NFL QB.

But the fans were howling for Manziel and the staff actually held out as long as they could. Now we know why.

Quote:But the fans were howling for Manziel and the staff actually held out as long as they could. Now we know why.

Yeah, actually, now that you mention it i don't feel bad for Browns fans.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I have never been a believer in JFF and he will probably fail in spectacular fashion.

However, it has only been one game against a pretty good defense. Let's see how he finishes the year.

Quote:I have never been a believer in JFF and he will probably fail in spectacular fashion.

However, it has only been one game against a pretty good defense. Let's see how he finishes the year.

his throws look awfully weak

Quote:I have never been a believer in JFF and he will probably fail in spectacular fashion.

The problem with him is he doesn't appear to have the correct mindset to be a successful NFL QB.

His mentality is much closer to Ryan Leaf than Peyton Manning.

20th ranked passing defense is "pretty good" lol. He is who most of us thought he is. College level chuck n duck doesn't work in the big leagues.
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 11:35 AM by badger.)

Quote:The problem with him is he doesn't appear to have the correct mindset to be a successful NFL QB.

His mentality is much closer to Ryan Leaf than Peyton Manning.

plus he started the whole "money" thing without playing a down. lol

he acts like he's a superstar without doing anything resembling a true superstar.  that would be like Aaron Rodgers doing the "disount doublecheck" thing while Favre still played.

his second pick was my favourite

a lofted ball that mike evans would have snagged happily in college and was the sort of play that got him called a genius at a and m picked off in the endzone

it was delicious

that being said bortles had a couple of bad games too, not that bad but pretty dire and i've preached stick with it he needs time so it's only fair to let manziel have time

either way, still savouring that second pick

Quote:20th ranked passing defense is "pretty good" lol. He is who most of us thought he is. College level chuck n duck doesn't work in the big leagues.

No argument here. I have zero faith he will turn it around, but he will get at least two more games.

Browns 3-10 Carolina at half

Manziel out after being hit on a run attempt.

3/8, 32 yards...

2 runs, 3 yards...

Now reports are getting out that they're considering targeting Mariota.  His days in Cleveland may already be numbered.

Quote:Browns 3-10 Carolina at half

Manziel out after being hit on a run attempt.

3/8, 32 yards...

2 runs, 3 yards...
what was the injury looking like?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:what was the injury looking like?

Hamstring.

I shouldn't be surprised he's this bad,but I'm I am a little

Browns should haven taken Bridgewater.

I'm glad that the Jags didn't draft him. Seems like an arrogant and cocky guy all the way around.

Quote:Browns should haven taken Bridgewater.
I agree.Would of been a safer pick

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2014, 04:02 PM by BortlestheMan.)

already injured wow, i pray for any team that takes mariota... they will never learn