Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
8 sacks

Everything is fine though, right? No need to upgrade positions other than RT?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That LT swap sure worked out.....

I think we keep Bowanko and Linder.  Other than that, we need someone to push Joekel and replacements for RT and LG.

They played their best, that's what it's about

Quote:I think we keep Bowanko and Linder.  Other than that, we need someone to push Joekel and replacements for RT and LG.
Bowanko 'whiffed' on more than one block today that led to a sack...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

C, LG, RT - top needs

Quote:Bowanko 'whiffed' on more than one block today that led to a sack...

I agree. The idea that he is a lock for next year seems like a homer myth.

8 sacks.. .The team is moving to London, right badger?

Ravens stole Dumervil

Beadles was beaten badly; I can give a bit more lenience to the bad play of Bowanko because he's a rookie - but he definitely stood out as bad too.  

Joke was a Joke and got abused all day. 

Ok... they played their best. It's obvious that their 'best' isn't good enough for any starting position in most teams in the NFL. That's not Gus's fault though; Dave needs to address this offensive line in a b i g way this off season.

Our team sucks, again...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:8 sacks.. .The team is moving to London, right badger?

Probably not

Quote:Everything is fine though, right? No need to upgrade positions other than RT?
The Joke Joeckle was playing the role of Ray Rice's wife today

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

to be fair a little the Ravens do this to most experienced lines too they have like 48 sacks for the year.

Beadles is lost.

Luke is soft.

Sam Young is just a guy.

Quote:to be fair a little the Ravens do this to most experienced lines too they have like 48 sacks for the year.

Ya no one game should be the deciding factor... but its not like we have been good in other games. Pass pro has been consistently bad.

But then Lageman/Ryan O will send out a tweet saying he looked at the tape and everybody on the line is wonderful

Quote:But then Lageman/Ryan O will send out a tweet saying he looked at the tape and everybody on the line is wonderful

I think Boselli is a much bigger homer than Lags. 

Quote:But then Lageman/Ryan O will send out a tweet saying he looked at the tape and everybody on the line is wonderful
[Image: ray_charles.jpg]

Quote:I think Boselli is a much bigger homer than Lags. 
They both are company line homers.