Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fisch has to go

Quote:I noticed from basically the start of the game that BB5 was just ready to bail out of the pocket as soon as he felt any pressure.  It's obvious why.  That O-Line has bene letting him down all year.  I think it's pretty telling in terms of BB5's play today that the O-Line has worn him down..
Ya think? In the last 3 games he has had 111 pass attempts and has been sacked 19 times. That is a sack every 6 drop backs on average. A couple are on him, as with all QBs, but more often than not it is open season. Impossible for him to develop right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I know this has been said before, and I was against it just so we can have continuity going into next year in the same offense but today has pushed me over the edge

Why did he keep calling the bubble screen?

We call the quick slant once when its 3rd and long it worked but we never used it on short yard situations against great pass rush

He calls a backward bubble screen when we are backed up in the end zone, that is just dumb

He calls a run behind an OL guy who has been in the game for 1 play after out best OL men is hurt on 3rd and 6, of course its gonna get blown up

He calls these delay screens instead of quick screens

This guy has to go
This was one small play, but it was 3rd down, and it is simply indefensible for a halfway competent OC. He did not know what personnel was in the game. The odds of making that 3rd and 6 were somewhere between zero and "a snowballs chance in hell". People can talk all the want about continuity, players not plays, but this proved he is clueless. In case the 8 swing passes to either sideline for no gain failed to convince you.

Quote:I know this isn't popular opinion, but for some reason I get this funny feeling that there could be some serious changes. As I watched the game today I just couldn't help but think Khan is sitting there, watching, saying to himself "this is unacceptable and I want answers." Nothing may happen but I am starting to feel like changes could be coming.
I've got this feeling to, but honestly, I think Bradley gets one more year.  I think he'll take the JDR route and fire the coordinators.  I just hope we get some quality coaches that know how to call a game in the NFL.  For the first time ever, I'm beginning to question whether or not I want to renew tickets next year or just take a wait and see on it.  I hate that feeling.