Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:Henne is better then Bortles
You're not very bright...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Are there any offensive linemen who are worthy of the first overall pick this year?

#13 could have caught this one. But you have to try buddy.

The Ravens are so great and we are so horrible.

At least we got a free sub this week

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Our defense and Scobee played well. That is all.

Quote:did it have to be picked.....wth was streeter doing though
if streeter would have turned around he might have seen the ball aND he had a chance to catch it

Quote:Even when the Ravens don't send anyone,there's still pressure
They were rushing 4 guys on that last series and it looked like they were bring 10

Quote:HERE IS THE SAVIOR

[Image: mariota-oregon.jpg]
Behind this Oline? Ok idiot

Quote:I hate I mean hate our Oline

The amount of pressure they are allowing is incredible.  They do okay at times in the run game but we have to protect our QB better.  There were 9 sacks today and that doesn't even begin to indicate how many times the QB got flushed out or hit. 

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Well we beat the spread like I said we would

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Henne is better then Bortles
Is this a serious post?

Quote:Are there any offensive linemen who are worthy of the first overall pick this year?

Even if there is, the Jags will find a way to pick the one that's not.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

4 wide, does well...

Then they go 3 wide and bunch it up the rest of the way, and guess what?  we get smoked...

Quote:Behind this Oline? Ok idiot
BORTLES RAN INTO SACKS, AND IT DOESNT HELP WHEN THE OC IS GETTING OUTSCHEMED EVERY DARN SNAP

Quote:Does he play OLine?. If not. No
I would like to ask you some questions.....do you really not understand that the QB position is not the problem?  Do you really not understand that very few qb's would do well with this offensive line.

Quote:Behind this Oline? Ok idiot

Ignore rocdee, he was one of the guys clamoring for Bortles to start when Henne was in there.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Streeter just chilling nothing to see here.

On a related note fisch is garbage.

Quote:Well we beat the spread like I said we would

Good luck not punching a Ravens fan in the face this week.

Quote:Jags were on the road against a team with more Talent, more Experience and a whole lot more Incentive and the Jags hung with them.

Did they play perfect? NO, but all things considered they played well.

I will say it again. I am impressed with the effort and overall play.

Can they play better? Will they play better? YES and YES!

Go Jags!
glad you're here to post...

I agree....

I hate this phrase but I feel it applies. ...

"Just wait till next year"